• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No Way JJ Can Be Convicted

EverettGriz said:
MrTitleist said:
NorthwestFresh said:
It amazes me that people still seem to be fooled by your obvious latest name change. Again, giving yourself props with another name is very weird. Then again, senior citizens hanging out with 18 year-old men seems weird to me, too.

PlayerRep and UMGriz75 are not the same person. I even double checked before I posted this. Carry on.

Well, you have to cut NWF some slack. His multiple personalities always lead him to believe that others have similar issues.

You just defamed me. Expect to hear from my lawyers for your libelous post. I have bookmarked it and screen-saved it. I'm tired of my good name being smeared on this board. :lol:

NorthwestFresh said:
EverettGriz said:
MrTitleist said:
NorthwestFresh said:
It amazes me that people still seem to be fooled by your obvious latest name change. Again, giving yourself props with another name is very weird. Then again, senior citizens hanging out with 18 year-old men seems weird to me, too.

PlayerRep and UMGriz75 are not the same person. I even double checked before I posted this. Carry on.

Well, you have to cut NWF some slack. His multiple personalities always lead him to believe that others have similar issues.

You just defamed me. Expect to hear from my lawyers for your libelous post. I have bookmarked it and screen-saved it. I'm tired of my good name being smeared on this board. :lol:
Jay-sus, give it up. Your rap isn't even remotely amusing. Pathetic really.

Grisly Fan said:
NorthwestFresh said:
EverettGriz said:
MrTitleist said:

Somebody needs a new sarcasm meter. Either that, or you're an idiot. :thumb:

NorthwestFresh said:
Grisly Fan said:
NorthwestFresh said:
EverettGriz said:

Somebody needs a new sarcasm meter. Either that, or you're an idiot. :thumb:
Yep, you got me. I am definitely an idiot for replying to your stupid crap. Shame on me. Never again.

I think you're all idiots. JJ will get his day in court in front of a group of peers as jurors. Time will tell who the better lawyers are. Like everyone seems to think, its a "he said-she said" case that will be won by the most persuasive attorneys.

I should have chimed in one the 1st page and saved the mods all the work of keeping the peace.

This thread shows who knows what they're talking about on legal matters, and who doesn't. Note that this thread started last August, after the motion to dismiss was filed. At the time, I thought there was a decent chance the case would not actually get to trial but couldn't see how the prosecution could ever prove beyong a reasonable doubt. Watching a good amount of the trial and looking at the twitter feeds, it became clear to me that Johnson was telling the truth.

I also said multiple times he would be found not guilty. Like you, thought it would not go to trial. I posted don't be surprised to see no proof by the prosecution, and the trial would end up with many questioning why it went to trial. The prosecution had next to nothing.

When a few people with legal background told me this, I was shocked, but it turned out they were right.

By the way, Great job by the jury with a quick decision.

ATLCAT said:
I think you're all idiots. JJ will get his day in court in front of a group of peers as jurors. Time will tell who the better lawyers are. Like everyone seems to think, its a "he said-she said" case that will be won by the most persuasive attorneys.

I should have chimed in one the 1st page and saved the mods all the work of keeping the peace.

So JJ only won because he had better lawyers? It had nothing to do with the actual TRUTH? :roll:

The truth isn't determined by lawyers. It's ultimately determined by the jury. The jury has determined JJ os not guilty of rape. Its a decision all will need to live with. I will.

tnt said:
The truth isn't determined by lawyers. It's ultimately determined by the jury. The jury has determined JJ os not guilty of rape. Its a decision all will need to live with. I will.

Yea, it is a good thing JJ didn't go for that diversion, eh tnt?

tnt said:

Can you also admit you were COMPLETELY off base on this one?

tnt said:

No doubt. I never said, nor implied, that lawyers determine the truth. Talented lawyers help reveal the truth and, if you have never seen crummy lawyers at work, you may not understand this.

And I certainly do not believe the prosecution were crummy lawyers, quite the contrary. They had a tough case to prove, and failed to prove it. If they believed the victim was truthful and she was willing to testify, there is honor in their effort and resolve.

goatcreekgriz said:
And I certainly do not believe the prosecution were crummy lawyers, quite the contrary. They had a tough case to prove, and failed to prove it. If they believed the victim was truthful and she was willing to testify, there is honor in their effort and resolve.
The only thing the prosecution did better than the defense was not roll around on the floor with a cardboard cutout.

tnt said:

Ever wish you kept your hair-brained bullshit inside your head instead of spilling it like so much vomit? I disagreed with you on about everything you said, UM75 legally pounded it off your skull, PR did the same thing, but your fealty to your "agenda-god" couldn't be broken. Hopefully this verdict has finally gotten through your thick, old skull. ;)

Latest posts

Back