• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Northern Arizona regular season predictions

3-7-77 said:
Griz til I die said:
Just like Jacob Knipp, and how far did that get you guys? :lol: Honestly though, congrats on the sports performance center. I had no idea that was happening at UNC!

Just out of curiosity I did a search for who the Sports Information Director is at UNC. Found nothing, no current Director, nothing in their want ads. Maybe they lump it under some all encompassing title. They have administrators for everything under the sun, but SID, no. Maybe THAT's why the performance center was such a surprise.

Or maybe they are trying the new bobkitty approach and are spreading the job amongst all the coaches. Everybody gets a little piece of the job. :wink:

NAU has a tough schedule for sure - and will be a good start if they can go 1-2.

Next quarter I see 2-1 to get back to .500 (hopefully).

I see NAU at 5-4 before the Montana game. NAU has done well against Montana, but will be a tough task (of course, reading eGriz, you'd think Montana would beat Alabama ;)

If NAU can finish 7-4 with a quality win (One of three of SHSU, Montana, Arizona) then playoffs, otherwise they will need to win all the other games to get a look.

dbackjon said:
NAU has a tough schedule for sure - and will be a good start if they can go 1-2.

I see NAU at 5-4 before the Montana game. NAU has done well against Montana, but will be a tough task (of course, reading eGriz, you'd think Montana would beat Alabama ;)

If NAU can finish 7-4 with a quality win (One of three of SHSU, Montana, Arizona) then playoffs, otherwise they will need to win all the other games to get a look.
And reading NAU's fan forum you would think the Jacks folded in 2014.

SaskGriz said:
dbackjon said:

:lol: :clap:

SaskGriz said:
dbackjon said:

MtJack and I got tired of talking to ourselves :mrgreen:

dbackjon said:
SaskGriz said:

:lol:

What’s with that, guys? Almost 30,000 students. NAU is in a great location, fun town, fantastic announcer and superior production quality for their games.

I imagine having a Level III sex offender as a mascot keeps some away but I would think your board would see more traffic.

Ursa Major said:
dbackjon said:

What’s with that, guys? Almost 30,000 students. NAU is in a great location, fun town, fantastic announcer and superior production quality for their games.

I imagine having a Level III sex offender as a mascot keeps some away but I would think your board would see more traffic.

Not really sure - I know a number of season ticket holders I tried to recruit, but not interested in message boards.

dbackjon said:
Ursa Major said:

Not really sure - I know a number of season ticket holders I tried to recruit, but not interested in message boards.

It's Fisty. I get that he can chop down trees with the best of them, but it's what he does afterward that puts people off. Hey, you know, you guys should schedule a money game against Stanford. Fisty v. The Trees would be must see. Let us know if you can make that happen.

If there's any doubt at ALL about whether Fisty reads the NAU board, there's no way in hell any right-minded person would post there. I mean, can you imagine the penalty handed down (or I guess in this case up; waaaayyy up) for a dangling participle?

EverettGriz said:
If there's any doubt at ALL about whether Fisty reads the NAU board, there's no way in hell any right-minded person would post there. I mean, can you imagine the penalty handed down (or I guess in this case up; waaaayyy up) for a dangling participle?

THAT’S the answer to my question. Even the casual NAU fan knows that Fisty, like many former inmates, is an avid reader and he makes Liam Neeson look like a master of forgiveness.

For all the bat shit wackiness that emanates from egriz, threads like this make up for it. Solid content/work here, egrizzers.

I'll be sure to tell Louie.....err, I mean Fisty..... to head over the visitor section during November's game vs. the Griz for a photo session with his fans.

NAU played well this spring. Hoping that equates into them being better than they were two years ago. 7-4 at best but 6-5 or 5-6 is more likely. Things are looking ever so slightly up. Excited to catch the game @ U of Arizona, homecoming vs. SUU and the Griz game this year.

Back