• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

OFFICIAL 2024 Griz Dec. Signing list, Transfers & Second offer list

DoubleNicks said:
Griztrain said:
https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/1737544468059103670?s=20

Wow, one of the most impressive highlight vids technique-wise for a high school signee that I've seen. Great footwork (and keeps them running on contact), great pop/leverage as he keeps his head up and keeps his weight back over his hips, shows good motor/mobility/athleticism on pulls and downfield blocking especially for his size from the high school level. I can't gauge lateral quickness/ pass protection too much from his or Colin Amick's vid. Obviously, 2 players from the same high school would indicate some good coaching.

Wonder why his only other D1 offer was San Diego

Still not sure how we held on to Brenton handsford when he had a much closer offer from App State, but I’m sure glad we managed it! He and Steinbach are probably the two I’m most excited about, as well as the Cal transfer

the safety from red lodge, the TE from kalispell and the RB from hawaii all look ready to play sooner than later. impressive.

smarsh said:
the safety from red lodge, the TE from kalispell and the RB from hawaii all look ready to play sooner than later. impressive.

Owens (From red lodge) as a PWO was a steal. I suspect he would have been a full or at least partial scholly guy if he hadn’t missed so much time to injury. He’s gonna be a stud

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Still not sure how we held on to Brenton handsford when he had a much closer offer from App State, but I’m sure glad we managed it! He and Steinbach are probably the two I’m most excited about, as well as the Cal transfer

If I remember correctly, Brenton Handsford was originally from Oregon, and had only been in NC for a year or so.

smarsh said:

Brooks Davis has some ridiculously good tape as well. Gonna be tough to keep that athleticism off the field.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:

I'm only positing this, but I'd venture a guess it's to get college level film, and get their names out there after performing well, should they do so, then bailing for the big bucks. Take a look at the $$$ some of the Ida-hoe's players got....$150,000 for a freshman, wow!

I'm going to say the quiet part out loud here, but....if we hold on to Bergen, I'll be completely floored....Look at the nationwide audience he performed/put on a clinic for during the last 2 games. I'd say high six figures to low 7 figures...damnit.

alabamagrizzly said:
So does this mean the Cal O lineman is waiting tell the next signing period or still weighing his options?
406mtsports mentioned in their article about this recruiting class, that transfers are either announced after the second semester, or when they enroll in school.

grizband said:
alabamagrizzly said:
So does this mean the Cal O lineman is waiting tell the next signing period or still weighing his options?
406mtsports mentioned in their article about this recruiting class, that transfers are either announced after the second semester, or when they enroll in school.

Grizband
Thanks for pointing that out. :idea:

He just posted... Looks like a GREAT WR, UM listed as DB

https://twitter.com/KyonLoud/status/1737625563714773384

Harm said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

I'm only positing this, but I'd venture a guess it's to get college level film, and get their names out there after performing well, should they do so, then bailing for the big bucks. Take a look at the $$$ some of the Ida-hoe's players got....$150,000 for a freshman, wow!

I'm going to say the quiet part out loud here, but....if we hold on to Bergen, I'll be completely floored....Look at the nationwide audience he performed/put on a clinic for during the last 2 games. I'd say high six figures to low 7 figures...damnit.

I’m preparing myself for Bergen, gillman, white and fontes……and probably Brandon casey….

*no way Bergen sniffs 7 figures though. Those numbers are reserved for QBs and the best of the 5 ⭐️ athletes. Bergens great. Bergen is no top 20 type 5 ⭐️ though fellas

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Harm said:

I’m preparing myself for Bergen, gillman, white and fontes……and probably Brandon casey

I don't see White leaving

So what’s the scoop on sellards. Does anyone actually know if the coaches are making a push for him? He didn’t sign with NDSU today….so is there a chance? Anyone in the know here?

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
So what’s the scoop on sellards. Does anyone actually know if the coaches are making a push for him? He didn’t sign with NDSU today….so is there a chance? Anyone in the know here?

Look at pages 52 and 53 regarding the verbals and offers for 2024.

Back