• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Official Beginner's Guide to Griz Game Day Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
RainierGriz said:
Lisa’s Pasty shop has become tradition for us. Recommend the cocktail pasties!
Do those go over your nipples? Asking for a friend...

Lets try to keep this thread on track unlike most of the others.

cclarkblues said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
RainierGriz said:

I thought it was in response to Everett's question about the "cold."

AllWeatherFan said:
cclarkblues said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
RainierGriz said:

This thread has some good info for people attending their first games. They shouldn't have to wade through all the bullshit to find it.

cclarkblues said:
AllWeatherFan said:
cclarkblues said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:

This thread has some good info for people attending their first games. They shouldn't have to wade through all the bullshit to find it.
The best part of this thread is the first post which is/has been updated by the OP. The rest is "bump", "this should be pinned", and snark like mine. Sorry, I'll refrain from further posts in this thread!

I wonder how many people will be turned away because their clear bag is too big? I'm pretty sure my clear backpack is not going to cut it. :x

Howdy everyone! Does anyone know at what age kids require a ticket for home games? We want to bring our two year old for his first Griz game day experience. Thanks in advance.

GrizMusician said:
Howdy everyone! Does anyone know at what age kids require a ticket for home games? We want to bring our two year old for his first Griz game day experience. Thanks in advance.

At 2 they need a seat but if he is only 1 7/8 they can sit on your lap, not quite two you said, right.

fanofzoo said:
GrizMusician said:

At 2 they need a seat but if he is only 1 7/8 they can sit on your lap, not quite two you said, right.

20 months to be exact. :mrgreen: :thumb: Thanks, much appreciated!

GrizMusician said:

Can he fit in a clear plastic bag with no zippers?

cclarkblues said:
AllWeatherFan said:
cclarkblues said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:

Egriz is known for having few diamonds in the turd pile! :mrgreen:

Griz2k said:
GrizMusician said:

:lol:

GrizMusician said:
Griz2k said:
GrizMusician said:

:lol:

Just leave the zipper open... he should be fine! :wink: :lol:

GrizMusician said:

Don't forget a pair of these.

th

Not so much for the crowd noise -- although it WILL be loud (and actually, kinda cold also) -- but because, well, you know, watching bsc officials will lead to the use of some salty language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back