• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Official Griz vs Portland State Game Thread

Question marks from last week seem like exclamation marks today... good pressure. Cam looking good. Run game. Short yardage.

Half time stats

Matchup
1st Downs 5 16
3rd down efficiency 1-7 3-7
4th down efficiency 0-2 2-2
Total Yards 129 353
Passing 87 229
Comp-Att 9-12 18-25
Yards per pass 7.3 9.2
Interceptions thrown 0 1
Rushing 42 124
Rushing Attempts 17 15
Yards per rush 2.5 8.3
Penalties 1-5 3-28
Turnovers 0 1
Fumbles lost 0 0
Interceptions thrown 0 1
Possession 14:43 15:17

Biggest disappointment in that half is that it’s clear to me Sundberg isn’t in mid season form. He missed multiple opportunities for a “Yatze Baby!” He needs to be better.

What an incredible first half. Offensive line has been on point today! Great run blocking and pass blocking. Running backs and receivers are making plays. Cam has had a better game and is playing pretty stinkin good. He’s missed on a couple and had an interception in the red zone, but he’s been on point for the most part. Defense has been utterlly dominant! Outside of broken plays where the QB gashed them, they’ve not given up many plays at all, and are playing physical, violent football!

ChesterGriz said:
Griz Addict said:
:shock:

Must be watching a different game.

9-12, 81 yards.

Only because of the WR talent. He consistently under throws, over throws, throws behind. Our receivers are ballers and fight for it. If we had average receivers he would probably only have like 4 completions. And that pick he threw was a horrible mistake too. Throw Brown in and we would be destroying them even worse. Bank on that.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
What an incredible first half. Offensive line has been on point today! Great run blocking and pass blocking. Running backs and receivers are making plays. Cam has had a better game and is playing pretty stinkin good. He’s missed on a couple and had an interception in the red zone, but he’s been on point for the most part. Defense has been utterlly dominant! Outside of broken plays where the QB gashed them, they’ve not given up many plays at all, and are playing physical, violent football!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Lots to look forward this fall!

I’m most impressed by the offensive and defensive fronts today. Both have been dominant. For the first time in a very long time, that offensive line is moving guys off the ball consistently, and getting to the second level. The pulling linemen have been fast and physical, and are getting upfield after their initial block has been made. The defensive linemen are blowing up PSUs oline

Interested to see what the Cam-trashers have to say this week. Yeah, he had the interception in the end zone, but he’s moving the team pretty well this week.

Griz Addict said:
ChesterGriz said:
9-12, 81 yards.

Only because of the WR talent. He consistently under throws, over throws, throws behind. Our receivers are ballers and fight for it. If we had average receivers he would probably only have like 4 completions. And that pick he threw was a horrible mistake too. Throw Brown in and we would be destroying them even worse. Bank on that.

If I gave you a dime for every positive statement you make, and you gave me a dime for every negative statement you made, I figure I 'd be up about $12.50 by games end. :lol:

Griz Addict said:
ChesterGriz said:
9-12, 81 yards.

I call BS on your comments. Humphrey has been accurate on most throws.

Back