• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Official Thread for Neggies and Dummies to Start their First Step of Recovery

mthoopsfan

It's time for all of you doubters, neggies, and dummies to come clean and admit that you were wrong about the Griz, and the Idaho game, and thus start your road to recovery. This includes the many bad fans and quitters of the team.

mthoopsfan said:
It's time for all of you doubters, neggies, and dummies to come clean and admit that you were wrong about the Griz, and the Idaho game, and thus start your road to recovery. This includes the many bad fans and quitters of the team.

:finger:

Had to. I’m always going to be a downer. It’s psychological armor.

Nothing but love, Hoops!

I call my fandom like being a bad parent. Might not always believe they can do things, but I love and support the Griz unconditionally.

And I'll say that my tune has changed because they checked off a box I said had to be checked off for me to feel good about the future of the program. That win felt good. The last two weeks were real reminders of what Montana football can and should be. It's feeling a lot more like 2021 again and it feels good.

Griz are getting better every week. Playing good team ball and never giving up on each other. They are starting to peak at the right time of the season heading into the bye week to rest up and heal and come out twice as strong in the next game. I wish these kids all the success in the world. Go GRIZ!!!!!

I’m here for it babby!!!!! Happy to admit when I’m wrong. Griz look like they’re GETTING BETTER EVERY WEEK! A trademark of Haucks teams during his first stint at UM were teams that peaked in November and December. We have yet to see if that will be the case this season, but it sure seems to be trending that way!!!! GO GRIZ!!!

mthoopsfan said:

I guess a lot of these armchair QBs who constantly talk shit on this platform about the Griz and supposedly say they support the Griz are nowhere to be found in this thread. Although I still see them complaining about how we won in other threads. But some people just can't stand to see others succeed so they continuously spread their negativity in forums like this. The bye week came at a perfect time for us. Hopefully all the kids heal up and spend this time wisely. Go GRIZ!!!!

Old expression, 'What have you done for us(me)lately?' Not what you did last year. What's worthy of praise or criticism. Accountability.

I would be lying if I said I believed the gris had a shot this game. Still trying to figure out if it was an upset or not. You may have exposed a paper Tiger in Idaho. Time will tell.

Nonetheless, this was a must win, and UM found a way, can’t knock that! Do it again against MSU and SS and you can really beat your chests! Heck even PSU looks halfway decent.

CatsRback said:
I would be lying if I said I believed the gris had a shot this game. Still trying to figure out if it was an upset or not. You may have exposed a paper Tiger in Idaho. Time will tell.

Nonetheless, this was a must win, and UM found a way, can’t knock that! Do it again against MSU and SS and you can really beat your chests! Heck even PSU looks halfway decent.
Everyone's apparently a paper tiger when we beat them.

Not sure how the game started since I was at the Cat game, but I turned on your game and the Vandals outscored the gris 21-3. Frankly, UI outplayed you by a even wider margin than that. I was thinking here was the Stanford Colorado game all over again. UI not kicking a FG with 4th and 7 was just dumb. Anyway, I've said all along it should always be the Brawl to determine the BSC champion. Looks like you guys might hold up your end of the bargain this year.

ABQCat said:
Not sure how the game started since I was at the Cat game, but I turned on your game and the Vandals outscored the gris 21-3. Frankly, UI outplayed you by a even wider margin than that. I was thinking here was the Stanford Colorado game all over again. UI not kicking a FG with 4th and 7 was just dumb. Anyway, I've said all along it should always be the Brawl to determine the BSC champion. Looks like you guys might hold up your end of the bargain this year.

And we'd completely outplayed them in the first 28 minutes (250+ yards to about 60), and outscored them 20-0 until our starting left tackle went out. And then Bobby went Bobby and played the last 15 minutes not to lose.

I wanted the Griz to win as much as you guys, I think. I don't follow as closely as you all do. But it looked to me like the Griz ESCAPED with a win there. I am glad Idaho didn't have much more time because it seemed in the second half they were moving the ball almost at will.
The long drives where the Vandals came up empty were critical. but I just wanted the Griz to get Idaho off the field and mount a sustained offensive drive It didn't seem like they were doing it. In the fourth quarter the Vandals had the momentum. The Griz did just enough to win IMHO. That said, I'll take it a win is a win.

uofmman1122 said:
CatsRback said:

Everyone's apparently a paper tiger when we beat them.

Depends who you ask… if it’s the normal FCS fan, we’d say probably say that, if it’s a gris fan they’d say everyone you beat is a playoff team :D

i'll eat it! I was doubting this team. 2 90plus drives in a single game for the 2023 Griz seemed like a pipe dream. But they proved me wrong. And as a somewhat cynic, I'm generally happy when I AM wrong!

Great win for the Griz, and way to go. Reading Egriz weekly is like having a conversation with your crazy split personality aunt. We're the best! We suck. We're unbeatable! Fire Bobby! I knew we were the best all along! I get it this year, this team's giving you heart burn, but it's the same every season with the chicken little mentality over here. The sky, she's not falling yet. Just enjoy the ride. A few more wins & you'll get a home playoff game.

Back