• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Oguine and Rorie All Time Greats

Zirg said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Zirg said:
I don't think Michael Ray or Krysko's top 2 status for All-time Griz greats is in any jeopardy. I love Rorie and Oguine, but they are nowhere in those 2's league yet (or ever will be), IMO.

They are fantastic, but players line MRR and Krysko are once in a generation type players.

Exactly, being an "All-Time Great" are reserved for the truly great. The line below MRR and Krysko is a mile long. The fact that Jordan Hasquet was even in the Top 10 is embarrassing. He was horrible. He took more 2-pt shots with his toe on the 3-pt line than anyone I have ever seen at any level. Hasquet didn't "get it". Delvon Anderson is my personal All-time Griz great #3. He did EVERYTHING well, or at least busted his ass to try to do everything well. I don't see anyone on this year's team with the heart of MRR, Krysko or Delvon, IMO.

I liked Hasquet and disagree with your view on him (and virtually everything else you post).

I only wish we could see the stats concerning 2-pt shots attempted within a foot of the 3-pt arc. It's another case of "we just disagree" and you unable to provide anything tangible to show that I am wrong. Who's your #3 Griz of all-time (since you obviously disagree)?

Zirg said:
I only wish we could see the stats concerning 2-pt shots attempted within a foot of the 3-pt arc. It's another case of "we just disagree" and you unable to provide anything tangible to show that I am wrong. Who's your #3 Griz of all-time (since you obviously disagree)?

And you provided nothing tangible to support your view.

And you have provided zero evidence to back up your claim that he had his toe on the 3 point line a lot. Zero evidence. Obviously, you just made up that crap, after perhaps remembering that he did it a few times, just like every other 3 point shooter the Griz have ever had.

Latest posts

Back