• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Participation and Marty and the littler McGourin

Rohrbach is a true freshman and is playing.

McGourin came in early ( Fall 2021 grey shirt) and did winter conditioning in 2022. Most likely why he dresses.

rwilliams said:
Rohrbach is a true freshman and is playing.

McGourin came in early ( Fall 2021 grey shirt) and did winter conditioning in 2022. Most likely why he dresses.
Good point about Rohrbach, kind of forgot about him being a freshman, which is a good thing. Thanks for the info about McGourin.

AZGrizFan said:
grizare#1 said:
They need to have Grady Bennett working with Marty M. That is a lot of FB knowledge.

Agreed….but not sure either of them is a ‘play by play’ guy….

And Jay K is? if I had shown up there to call the game, I might have at least looked over the roster, gotten familiar with the fact that there are duplicates of numbers that will appear all game on both sides of the ball and gotten my pronunciation in the ball park for the more difficult names. Marty sounds like he knew who was who on the roster, so I'd give him high marks for prepation.

Still, he is a slight step up from the last guy in terms of enthusiasm, and the fact that Montana doesn't need to be next to the Grizzlies in every descriptive of their efforts.

Back