• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Playoff Game Roll Call!

4 from the Zoo, 2 from the Flathead. Have been assured those in our section from the central part of the state (6-8) will be there as well. Hoping for the usual cast of characters that like to get loud.

+10 from Missoula
+3 from Sheridan Wyoming.

Basically just look up at Sec. 229-C and almost everyone in the section is coming with me hah.

Two from Columbia Falls. The Griz are going to kick ass and not taking names! There QB is down for the count.

MikeyGriz said:
If the availability chart on GrizTix is correct this time after updating the non-claimed season tickets, there are now about 2200 seats available. 400 on the West, 1300 in the NEZ, 425 on the East, and 80 in the SEZ.

Those 1300 NEZers that didn’t pic their season tix up for this game should have all future ticket purchasing privileges revoked. Disgraceful.

alabamagrizzly said:
MikeyGriz said:
If the availability chart on GrizTix is correct this time after updating the non-claimed season tickets, there are now about 2200 seats available. 400 on the West, 1300 in the NEZ, 425 on the East, and 80 in the SEZ.

Those 1300 NEZers that didn’t pic their season tix up for this game should have all future ticket purchasing privileges revoked. Disgraceful.

Well one of them is my 74 year old mom who had knee surgery not long ago and still can't do stairs. Plus she can't stay warm enough anymore at these late-season games. You might want to be careful before you start condemning people.

I’ll be there. Bringing my SO who hasn’t been to a game in 15 years, a friend who hasn’t been since elementary school, and a Bobcat fan who I might be able to convert. Got an extra fancy bottle of whiskey to tape to my leg tonight, too. Win or loose it’s gonna be good!

Samori Toure will be at the game tonight!

https://twitter.com/samori_toure/status/1466854544307011586?s=20

Latest posts

Back