• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Game: Griz fall apart

Ursus1 said:
Curious what you all think Bobby knows he has to do.

keep certain boosters happy for their hiring him. only positive media. great motor. leader. line. sinker. bob?

Ursus1 said:
argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
He's 4-2 and there are five left. His accepting the blame does not mean he is to blame. He is accountable and he will get it fixed. Young team will still be up and down depending on execution even when well coached.

Agreed. He will get it fixed. *Knock on wood* it's not like he has to deal with second and third string QBs. He knows there is no excuse for losing to the worst team in the conference at home, and he knows the blame begins and ends with him. This team is young, but BH knows the skill positions are a year older than last year. He knows what he has to do, and I think he will do it.

i never agree with kem or cdc, but in this instance, i concur with both. poty! well done!

Curious what you all think Bobby knows he has to do. Do you have thoughts about what he may know needs changed and how he might do that? Or do you just mean he knows he needs to only lose one more game and will get that done?

Win games; no excuses. Pretty simple.

Ok, just wondered if it was things you thought he needed to do with the team itself (players playing, coaches, coaching schemes etc)

Ursus1 said:
Ok, just wondered if it was things you thought he needed to do with the team itself (players playing, coaches, coaching schemes etc)

All of that. And I'll let you know specifics when I'm hired to put those things in place to win games, improve over last year, and not make excuses. :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursus1 said:

All of that. And I'll let you know specifics when I'm hired to put those things in place to win games, improve over last year, and not make excuses. :thumb:

And I will hold you to that, after all that is what you would be getting paid to do. đź‘Ť

Ursus1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursus1 said:

And I will hold you to that, after all that is what you would be getting paid to do. đź‘Ť

Agreed! I'd think less of you if you gave me a pass.

A breakdown of all 13 Dalton Sneed throws from the first half on Saturday from Andrew Houghton:

Griz offensive woes well-rounded in loss to Portland State
https://skylinesportsmt.com/griz-offensive-woes-well-rounded-in-loss-to-portland-state/

Sam A. Blitz said:
Team is at least a year away, in my opinion. Maybe 2 years, before "RTD". Still a very young OL with a depth problem and a QB who is talented, but still inexperienced that teams now have good tape on. PSU had a good defensive game plan on us. I'm sure UND's defense will have a good plan as well.

I'm optimistic about the direction of the program, but probably a longer term look than a lot of you.
This was one game, not a season. I think we will see a big difference Saturday whether they can win or not. The league has reacted to us; we will react to the league. Consistency is what will take more time.

How many “this was just one game,” followed by “we will see changes in the next game.”

Rinse and repeat.

I’m counting two of those so far...(WIU and PSU).

Would include games that we were lucky to have won..

Hoping that THIS TIME, the Griz get their collective crap together (players executing in all facets of the game and the coaches coaching up the players and making the right calls) be more consistent for more than one half, and more than one game..

UMcheer2000 said:
How many “this was just one game,” followed by “we will see changes in the next game.”

Rinse and repeat.

Hoping that THIS TIME, the Griz get their collective crap together (players executing in all facets of the game and the coaches coaching up the players and making the right calls) be more consistent for more than one half, and more than one game..
I see your "logic"; no luck involved in the losses (6 point differential), just the wins (62 point differential). Priceless.

kemajic said:
UMcheer2000 said:

Rinse and repeat.

I see your "logic"; no luck involved in the losses (6 point differential), just the wins (62 point differential). Priceless.

he says with swagger.

UMcheer2000 said:

Rinse and repeat.

I just love how we've been "one year away" for like 7 years. I'm willing to bet BH knows he wasn't brought back to be one year away next year.

Back