• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Potential new FCS Championship stadium site?

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Buy the land. It's an up-and-coming area. From my vast experience of watching Netflix, you'll get into cooking rocks. Find yourself a Pinkman, a Badger, and a Skinny Pete.
35 miles from the border is not very far.

That's my goal, to own land 35 miles from both borders... Already have the North Border covered.

Griz til I die said:
EverettGriz said:
It was a yoga studio on campus, actually:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/marcos-breton/article12973388.html

Actual picture (I swear to god I'm not making this up):

large-entry36-original_1097_617_s.jpg

This f###[#] conference is so embarrassing.
Damn I would've actually paid big money to see this setup on ESPN :lol: Everett can you refresh my memory and tell me what year this was? The article is behind a pay wall.

my understanding was that the Sac State gym only seats 300?

SACCAT66 said:
kemajic said:
35 miles from the border is not very far.

That's my goal, to own land 35 miles from both borders... Already have the North Border covered.

Deming is a very poor man's Las Cruces. Can't hold a candle to the beauty that is NMSU campus... ;) ;)

HelenaHandBasket said:
SACCAT66 said:

Then I am not sure why you asked the question. Live your dream.

My dream isn't to die at one of them though... That is why I was asking. As the Wife said "How long to you believe you will be alive on land that cost you less than our lawn Mower"... She is a buzz kill for sure.

Hell why not go all the way out? Want beauty, let's play the game in Anchorage Alaska! Planes fly in and out, they have hotels too. Vegas makes since because it is cheap to travel there and cheap to stay there. Who wouldn't go?

SACCAT66 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Then I am not sure why you asked the question. Live your dream.

My dream isn't to die at one of them though... That is why I was asking. As the Wife said "How long to you believe you will be alive on land that cost you less than our lawn Mower"... She is a buzz kill for sure.

I was going to suggest just spending the $300 on a new lawn mower or snow blower.

reinell30 said:
Hell why not go all the way out? Want beauty, let's play the game in Anchorage Alaska! Planes fly in and out, they have hotels too. Vegas makes since because it is cheap to travel there and cheap to stay there. Who wouldn't go?

reinell, here is the issue, where are 85% of FCS schools located? Yep, not in the west, so I would find it difficult to think that they would move the Championship site any further west than Frisco.

HelenaHandBasket said:
reinell30 said:

reinell, here is the issue, where are 85% of FCS schools located? Yep, not in the west, so I would find it difficult to think that they would move the Championship site any further west than Frisco.

True but look how many teams in the East have moved to FBS since we started playing in Frisco?

reinell30 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

True but look how many teams in the East have moved to FBS since we started playing in Frisco?

And look at how many D2 schools there are in the East to just replace them. The percentages aren't going to change.

HelenaHandBasket said:
reinell30 said:

And look at how many D2 schools there are in the East to just replace them. The percentages aren't going to change.

This. I would not be surprised, were the venue to change, that it be moved back to the east, like Florida, perhaps. I don't KNOW anything, I'm just surmising.

The Franciscan Hotel was a real experience. Nase Got sick, we lost to the Lobos and Don Perkins.!!! Go Griz

Back