• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Projected 2024 Roster

Mary? I'm sorry man, I may be fried after the work day, but I am coming up blank on what you mean?
Just guessing, but I think he means University of Mary in Bismarck. They are DII. Shann Schillinger is the HC. Side note: I met Shann's dad, Jim, in a hotel lobby restaurant/bar in Frisco and proceeded to call him "Joe" for the entire night. You know, like an idiot would do?

Just guessing, but I think he means University of Mary in Bismarck. They are DII. Shann Schillinger is the HC. Side note: I met Shann's dad, Jim, in a hotel lobby restaurant/bar in Frisco and proceeded to call him "Joe" for the entire night. You know, like an idiot would do?
Too many libations or bad listening skills?

On the bright side, I'm sure he remembers you! So there's that....

Mary? I'm sorry man, I may be fried after the work day, but I am coming up blank on what you mean?
I am saying the talent level that O'Connell played with at University of Mary is closer to Frontier Schools than the talent level of Ferris St players.

I actually think we might be better off looking to the best D-II players and teams than NAIA. I don't know if that is conventional wisdom, or where people feel they rate against each other, but I've watched "dynasty" NAIA teams and then watched Ferris last year. It wasn't close in terms of size or speed. Just my take
I will have to agree with your take on Ferris last year compared to a team out of the Frontier conference. They were much faster and bigger than the kids I have watched in the NAIA. Just keep looking for that one unicorn I say

I will have to agree with your take on Ferris last year compared to a team out of the Frontier conference. They were much faster and bigger than the kids I have watched in the NAIA. Just keep looking for that one unicorn I say
Half their roster were FBS dropdowns, so…..

I believe Asher was one of the best RB’s in the state his Sr year. X was essentially a WR already last year.
I disagree with X. He lined up in the slot often, but was primarily used for motions and sweeps. 45 carries and 7 receptions in 2023, but it looks like they are hoping to toss him the rock more this year. Croy was a Great RB in highschool, I like that move.

I disagree with X. He lined up in the slot often, but was primarily used for motions and sweeps. 45 carries and 7 receptions in 2023, but it looks like they are hoping to toss him the rock more this year. Croy was a Great RB in highschool, I like that move.
That’s what I mean and I expect they’ll use him the same way this year.

*updated
This roster will be different in August, but I wanted to have an early look at our 2024 team.

We currently have 116 known players

Offense(45 players)

QB: Ah Yat, Huot, Fife, Vidlak, Sliter

RB: E Gillman, Ostmo, Rocker, Dantic, Croy

WR: Bergen, White, Fontes, Racanelli, Simpson, X Harris, Deck, Alford, Dever, B Lang, Finch, Klumph, Prendergast, Gurnsey, Phillips, Toney

TE: Grossman, Shafer, Olson, Barker, Grezmak, Weida

C(Players might play multiple OL positions):
Brown, McCabe, Ray, Cohen

OG(Players might play multiple OL positions):
Grimsrud, Johnson, Freitas, Henrikson, Templeton

OT(Players might play multiple OL positions):
Casey, Panfiloff, Botner, Buehler

Defense(48 players)

DT: Hayden, Kaschmitter, Detrick, Ramos

DE: Edwards, Nuce, Harris, Hustedt, Lehrman, Mata’afa, Oven, Wegener

DL: Smith, McPherson, Jenkins, Murphy, Tucker

LB: Wilson, Kaho, Tirrell, Barnum, Genatone, Stevenson, Opitz, Leonard, Walton, Evans, Osteen, Childs

S: Meyer, Lee, Klucewich, P Lang, T Rostad, McGurran, Longin, Cutler, Boyd, Barbour

Nickel:, Gordon, Rausch

CB: Gradney, Lawler, Jackson, Brady, Warren, Huff

Special Teams(5 players)

K: Glasgow, Boyer
P: Morrison, Silver
LS: Pibal

True Freshman (all 18 will redshirt)

ATH- Monte Gillman
ATH- Tommy Running Rabbit
ATH- Cody Schweikert
ATH- Grady Walker
QB- Luke Flowers
RB- Malae Fonati
RB- Talen Reynolds
OL- Matt Hilden
OL- Trevor Steinbach
OL- Colin Amick
WR- Lekeldrick Bridges
WR- Brooks Davis
TE- Isaac Keim
TE- Danny Sirmon

DE- Brenton Handsford
DB- Kyon Loud
S- Kash Goicoechea
S- Owen Reynolds

*updated
*Edwards❌
*Genatone❌
*Prendergast❌

This roster will be different in August, but I wanted to have an early look at our 2024 team.

We currently have 113 known players

Offense(44 players)

QB: Ah Yat, Huot, Fife, Vidlak, Sliter

RB: E Gillman, Ostmo, Rocker, Dantic, Croy

WR: Bergen, White, Fontes, Racanelli, Simpson, X Harris, Deck, Alford, Dever, B Lang, Finch, Klumph, Gurnsey, Phillips, Toney

TE: Grossman, Shafer, Olson, Barker, Grezmak, Weida

C(Players might play multiple OL positions):
Brown, McCabe, Ray, Cohen

OG(Players might play multiple OL positions):
Grimsrud, Johnson, Freitas, Henrikson, Templeton

OT(Players might play multiple OL positions):
Casey, Panfiloff, Botner, Buehler

Defense(46 players)

DT: Hayden, Kaschmitter, Detrick, Ramos

DE: Nuce, H Harris, Hustedt, Lehrman, Mata’afa, Oven, Wegener

DL: Smith, McPherson, Jenkins, Murphy, Tucker

LB: Wilson, Kaho, Tirrell, Barnum, Stevenson, Opitz, Leonard, Walton, Evans, Osteen, Childs

S: Meyer, Lee, Klucewich, P Lang, T Rostad, McGurran, Longin, Cutler, Boyd, Barbour

Nickel:, Gordon, Rausch

CB: Gradney, Lawler, Jackson, Brady, Warren, Huff

Special Teams(5 players)

K: Glasgow, Boyer
P: Morrison, Silver
LS: Pibal

True Freshman (all 18 will redshirt)

ATH- Monte Gillman
ATH- Tommy Running Rabbit
ATH- Cody Schweikert
ATH- Grady Walker
QB- Luke Flowers