• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Psychological Analysis of Several eGriz Posters

grizpsych said:
3-7-77 said:
You've already provided that. To catch you in a lie. '...not been on eGriz enough in the last year...'
You took July, August, and October off. Other than that, 37 posts, counting your last one. No record of how many times you, and everyone else, reads but doesn't post. 12 year posting history, 3631 posts. You know what goes on eGriz as well as most, so spare us the babe in the woods act. Great doggie gif, as I've got a black lab who loves to do the same thing. Makes a slobbered mess of the side if the car, though.

Are you Growler? Other then that, I stand by what I posted. I don't feel I've been around eGriz in the last year enough to make any sort of psychological determination about a change in eGriz. However, vigilante, you seem to have some issues. Most people are different on message boards than they are in real life, I hope this describes you. Goodness.

Edit: By the way, I still don't know what specific question you want me to attempt to answer.

Edit 2: You've posted 41 times since April 26th 2021 and according to you I've posted 37 times since October 2020. Who has more recent experience with eGriz?

Edit 3: Ah sh!t. You are growler. Go ahead with your friends analysis... I would love to see it.

I am also under the impression, that it's definitely growler. Can't mistake him for anyone else.

Griz Addict said:
grizpsych said:
Are you Growler? Other then that, I stand by what I posted. I don't feel I've been around eGriz in the last year enough to make any sort of psychological determination about a change in eGriz. However, vigilante, you seem to have some issues. Most people are different on message boards than they are in real life, I hope this describes you. Goodness.

Edit: By the way, I still don't know what specific question you want me to attempt to answer.

Edit 2: You've posted 41 times since April 26th 2021 and according to you I've posted 37 times since October 2020. Who has more recent experience with eGriz?

Edit 3: Ah sh!t. You are growler. Go ahead with your friends analysis... I would love to see it.

I am also under the impression, that it's definitely growler. Can't mistake him for anyone else.

I'm almost certain.

On another note, does anyone actually want some sort of analysis like this? I'd be happy to give a general persona for all of egriz and why I think it changes between season and off season.

My opinion has been changed. I would welcome you undertaking that venture, but only under the moniker "grizfreud." Well maybe "Sigmund" would also work.

Griz Addict said:
grizpsych said:

I believe the writing style and use and selection of emoji much better match Tourist’s communication style.

Tourist disappeared after being scolded by PR. This was only days after 3-7-77 was created.

Tourist is an isolated angry idiot that lives in Great Falls. Besides chasing his favorite hat in a windstorm or storming the Capitol, what else does he have to do?

grizpsych said:
Griz Addict said:

I'm almost certain.

On another note, does anyone actually want some sort of analysis like this? I'd be happy to give a general persona for all of egriz and why I think it changes between season and off season.

depends on what you charge. :? :?

Bear Axed said:
Griz Addict said:
Do you remember the poopgate?

Golden Thread :thumb:

https://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=74124&start=60

Obviously, she recognizes a prospect in need when she sees one...
[/quote]

I still live in your head rent-free. You are obsessed with me, yet you are a typical coward hiding behind your keyboard. You would never have the courage to say these things to my face. Weak and pathetic loser. We all wish your mom had swallowed.

hunt-ducks said:
Bear Axed said:

I still live in your head rent-free. You are obsessed with me, yet you are a typical coward hiding behind your keyboard. You would never have the courage to say these things to my face. Weak and pathetic loser. We all wish your mom had swallowed.

(you) forgot to mention that you usually bring up the need to bring your guns , lil' stevie

:lol:

hunt-ducks said:
Bear Axed said:

[/quote]

I have know idea what this is about but on the surface, I’d say this might be one of the most pathetic posts I’ve ever read. Carry on.

alabamagrizzly said:
argh! said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCfLnopIhng

Now that’s groovy man!

that bass player though, especially during the second song. man, he's good. oh, and sadistic mika herself doesn't look so bad.

alabamagrizzly said:
argh! said:
that bass player though, especially during the second song. man, he's good. oh, and sadistic mika herself doesn't look so bad.

Nice nips😊.

that dress would still look fashionable today, although some of our overly pc friends would not like the bra-less look. she shakes what she has pretty well, in my opinion. oh, and look at the sign for the 'grey whistle test' behind them. some smart ass changed a letter...

argh! said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Nice nips😊.

that dress would still look fashionable today, although some of our overly pc friends would not like the bra-less look. she shakes what she has pretty well, in my opinion. oh, and look at the sign for the 'grey whistle test' behind them. some smart ass changed a letter...
She's no Kate Upton, who would truly bless that dress.

kemajic said:
argh! said:
She's no Kate Upton, who would truly bless that dress.

i think you mean she would burst that dress.

Back