• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Rachac tweets Jordan Johnson is expelled

Tokyo, you do realize that the student code of conduct, that every student must follow, has many things that a student can be punished for, and many of them have nothing to do with being convicted of a crime. Cheating is a prime example. No kid will go to jail for cheating in a class, but they could be kicked out of school.

Tokyogriz said:
If your so in the know then please share you knowledge. Otherwise your just a man behind a keyboard talking shit about someone you dont know.

Lets hear it or are you full of shit?
OK, I'm full of shit you're right it's just a big witch hunt, lynch mob.

I would like to personally thank Bobby Hauck and Jim ODay for fostering and nurturing the current culture at UM so it could grow and flourish into what it has become today.

Further proof that if you look the other way long enough sooner or later somebody with morality and balls will step in and do the right thing to clean up a mess that ran rampant for a decade.

Way to be a leader and clean up this program Royce Engstrom, nobody does it better than you.

:thumb:

I understand code of conduct and all that, but unless this has some real substance to it then I feel like it is a very severe punishment. I have heard a lot of inside info about this whole deal, some of it pretty disgusting, but other than Johnson being accused of a crime by someone I have not heard anything to make me believe that it was more than an accusation. If their is no more proof than he said she said, then this is a great injustice. If their is substantial proof of wrong doing on his part then this is the right action. After what happend with the exchange student and the complete lack of action when facts were available and well known, this sure seems like a case of over correction. I don't want to make this all about football, because this is much more about everything else than football, but I am sure sick to think of how this will effect the upcoming season.

What are the chances of this being true? Has there been any confirmation (other than a reporter's twitter post? Man, what a waste. The term "nightmare" comes to mind. For everyone.

What are the chances of this being true? Has there been any confirmation (other than a reporter's twitter post? Man, what a waste. The term "nightmare" comes to mind. For everyone.

The school used the preponderance of evidence standard rather than the clear and convincing standard. This is what happens with lower standards in he said, she said cases. It's a crap shoot and the result is crap. It will be overturned by a federal judge after Engstrom rubber stamps the decision and the BoR does the same. By then, the damage may be so complete to JJ that his career may be over anyway. This is what happens when pretend lawyers and pseudo intellectuals try to create a conduct code AFTER the events have transpired. You can apply new standards to conduct that occurs after adoption of same, not vice versa. The U will get taught that lesson by a federal judge and then we taxpayers will pay JJ a bunch of money because of the conceit of R.E. and Couture.

This really sucks for most every male student. Get on a woman's bad side, have her accuse you of rape, or whatever sexual crime, true, or not, male gets kicked out of school. This is BS, not because of it being JJ, but what about being innocent, until proven guilty?

Total and utter, BULLSHIT!!!

Guys, maybe what Bobby Bouchee's (sp?) said "Girls are the devil" unfortunately maybe true at U of M.

Maybe hanging with your buddies, and beering it up will be prevalent. Seriously, why date? This sets a tone, that guys are stuck with some girls, throughout their college years. I can see it now. A guy tries breaking up with girl. Instead of tears ,and a few choice words. Her revenge is "such and such raped me!"

IF JJ is guilty of that, then indeed, may he serve the time. This really sucks.

indian-outlaw said:
grizindabox said:
indian-outlaw said:
Tokyogriz said:
Engstrom aint gone yet bro.
Engstrom is the only one with any balls, get rid of Foley next.

Engstrom is just trying to cover his a$$ now, has nothing with having balls. He should be on his way out also, and you are correct, he needs to take Foley with him.
What has Engstrom done wrong?

Hopefully you aren't that stupid, I'll give you a pass this time.

A battle lost, but now the war is on. Facts are good. University rules, purported rule changes, and process bad. Team is fully behind Johnson.

Were I a young man considering attending the University of Montana, this action, if indeed true, would convince me to never set foot anywhere near the UM campus the rest of my life. When someone who has never with charged with anything could be expelled from school on the basis of an accusation, then something is very wrong with this world. This would be the ultimate in "being found guilty without any presumption of the possibility of innocence."

i first ran into the "he-women men haters" of missoula in 2004 they openly talked about how to destroy griz football. they hate it and will do any thing and everything to destroy it - looks like they have found a way expect a lot more of this! girls lying and the boys getting kicked out of school and the girl is protected! sad day to be any part of UM! :eek:

thank god i am having my kid go to a school with real leadership- no where in montana at this time! time to make UM a girls only school! :shock:

Fritz tweets the same...

Fritz_Neighbor A long day in the snow and wind is capped by confirmation that Jordan Johnson has been expelled by UM. doubt this ends anything. #Griz

I was back in Missoula recently, and I usually never post the behind the scenes stuff at UM. I have some pretty decent contacts that told me in April he was done. A bit surprised that others with similar contacts have kept looking the other way. There has been a unique culture with the football team for years, and as former star from another sport at UM told me, this has been a long time coming.

Does anyone have any idea of how the expulsion process works? If JJ even wants to attempt to overturn this? I'm sure there is an appeal process. Who would oversee this? How much time would it generally take? I suppose there are other legal options here too. What a mess. I'm all for privacy but are we going to be stuck here (AGAIN) with no answers from the U? I know much of this is not my right to know but I'm getting damn tired of rumor, supposition and innuendo.

This is exactly why a lot of pro athletes hang out at strip clubs. Although they get critisised for it, it is much smarter than just picking up a girl. Strippers and hookers are at least up front about their motives.

It has been a long time coming. This is only a chip of the iceberg. Come July and August UM is in for a rude awakening.

What a freaking mess this has all turned into. For the first time in my life I am ashamed of being a Griz. I said in another post, Maybe we should just forfeit this next season in ALL sports. Honestly there is such a dark cloud over the University anyhow. Get the mess cleaned up first THEN focus on sports. Hell no kid or parent in there right mind would want to send there kid off to UM at this point.

If your a male you run risk of being accused of rape.
If your a female you run risk of being raped.

That's a great picture to paint for any kid looking at UM.

Hell UM at this point does not deserve to field a team and should not even consider it!

Back