• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

cclarkblues said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
kurtismichael said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
Has your daughter learned the proper murdering technique from her real dad yet?

You are stupid SE! Alpha owns your sorry ass. Quit trying to hang, it's just embarrassing.
Ooooh, you just got me so good. Damn you!

Let's take this particular thread of the conversation somewhere else.

just the truth CC. Alpha owns that dude and he needs to go troll on the Eagle board instead of ours.
Thread redirect: Congrats Eagles. :puke:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I love steaming fecal bringing kids into it for the second year in a row.......classy
zOynuIb.png

Nothing you say matters, you despicable, worthless human being. Pound that booze, hop behind the wheel, and aim towards the nearest tree at top speed. No one will care. :thumb:

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I love steaming fecal bringing kids into it for the second year in a row.......classy
zOynuIb.png

Nothing you say matters, you despicable, worthless human being. Kill yourself; no one related to you will care. :thumb:
Your mom would.

She would cry tears that rust her wheelchair wheels. Change the seat in that thing. It's starting to smell like me...........

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
zOynuIb.png

Nothing you say matters, you despicable, worthless human being. Pound that booze, hop behind the wheel, and aim towards the nearest tree at top speed. No one will care. :thumb:

You speak the truth! I could give a Sh*t if anyone cares. I just enjoy the comedy of you getting owned on here and MaroonBlood regularly. I hope you can get a real job with your community college degree from EWU.

alfalfa is a certified lunatic, screaming eagle. Pay her no attention.

Most Griz fans pay no attention to the idiot! I suggest you do the same.

cburkhardt said:
Silver lining: We made if further than last year. B1G Championship is on. Go Badgers!!!!

No we didn't. Same exact place: 2nd round exit. We just had to play one more game to get there.

GrizRanger said:

Most Griz fans pay no attention to the idiot! I suggest you do the same.[/quote

I'd take Alpha any day over Screaming Beagle.

PDXGrizzly said:
cburkhardt said:
Silver lining: We made if further than last year. B1G Championship is on. Go Badgers!!!!

No we didn't. Same exact place: 2nd round exit. We just had to play one more game to get there.

Was it only 16 teams last year?

kurtismichael said:
GrizRanger said:

Not me.

alfalfa is crazy.

cburkhardt said:
PDXGrizzly said:
cburkhardt said:

Nope. Last year we had a first round bye and caught Coastal Carolina in the second round. Same format as last year for this season, only we played SD in the first round.

PDXGrizzly said:
cburkhardt said:
PDXGrizzly said:
cburkhardt said:

Nope. Last year we had a first round bye and caught Coastal Carolina in the second round. Same format as last year for this season, only we played SD in the first round.

I forgot we had the bye. Well I can't wait for next year. New coach!

GrizRanger said:
kurtismichael said:
GrizRanger said:

Not me.

alfalfa is crazy.

So You've hung out with him! Have you figured out the jerkin e chains concept yet?

kurtismichael said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Ranger is right.....AG is a lunatic

Maybe so, but I'd rather drink beer with a lunatic than with a wanna be methhead loser like Screamin Beagle.
Take is easy on screaming fecal he has mommy issues. You would too if your mom gave up more yardage than their defense did all year

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
kurtismichael said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Ranger is right.....AG is a lunatic

Maybe so, but I'd rather drink beer with a lunatic than with a wanna be methhead loser like Screamin Beagle.
Take is easy on screaming fecal he has mommy issues. You would too if your mom gave up more yardage than their defense did all year

I'd like to take this post to apologize to Screamin Beagle and his Mom. Sorry that your life revolves around a community college, meth and three holing.

biga75 said:
Punt Blocked. :evil:

when the Griz used the 2 man wall on the first punt, my buddy and I figured that EWU would block one. The Griz went back to the 3 man wall after the block.

Back