• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sam Herder’s Brawl Write Up

garizzalies said:
AZGrizFan said:
it's not that he's throwing shade, it's WHAT shade he's throwing....it's not like there aren't any hillbillies or farm animals in NoDak. :lol: :lol:
It’s even worse than that. The dude admitted on here once that he actually moved from Nodak to MT and now lives here. His fat actions speak louder than his skinny words ever could.
Total troll. Like 3am tweaker troll making racist jokes and getting band

Sounds a lot like Bison 2011 lbs...

EverettGriz said:
One of my college roommates is now an anesthesiologist. They moved to NoDak a few years back to take a new job. I recently asked him what they liked about living there. He pondered the question for a full 30 seconds before answering (I shit you not) “The Minnesota Lake District is only 3 and a half hours away”.

The best thing about living in nodak is IN ANOTHER STATE!! 😂
He must be in Bismarck, has to seem like paradise compared to Missoula.... Good for him.👍👍

Cowboys84 said:
Htowngriz said:
I would laugh at a North Dakota resident throwing shade at Montana, but it's just too damn sad.

Not from North Dakota or Montana.... You guys are too easy...

Hmmm. Well, based on your history, you're not from a sovereign nation, so I'm guessing the Florida panhandle or Arkansas. Question: How many people in your family go by two first names?

CDAGRIZ said:
Cowboys84 said:
Not from North Dakota or Montana.... You guys are too easy...

Hmmm. Well, based on your history, you're not from a sovereign nation, so I'm guessing the Florida panhandle or Arkansas. Question: How many people in your family go by two first names?
The truly pathetic part is to imagine having a such a vacuous existence that on a daily basis you log onto an FCS football board for a school you did not attend that isn’t even in the same conference that your favorite team is in. Furthermore, you do not like the team or the state in which the college team plays.

But day after day you return only to be ridiculed and typically ignored.

This would be like one of us being a daily visitor and poster on SHSU’s or JMU’s football board.

Who has that kind of spare time?

EverettGriz said:
One of my college roommates is now an anesthesiologist. They moved to NoDak a few years back to take a new job. I recently asked him what they liked about living there. He pondered the question for a full 30 seconds before answering (I shit you not) “The Minnesota Lake District is only 3 and a half hours away”.

The best thing about living in nodak is IN ANOTHER STATE!! 😂

Well I totally understand your point here and yes, that is absolutely hilarious. However, don't miss the fact that not only is his top pick in another state..... but it's THE MINNESOTA LAKE DISTRICT! :lol: There are better places than this sprinkled all over Eastern MT. :clap:

Back