• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SATELLITE RECEPTION OF UNC GAME

Okay, I don't know if I made this mistake, or if there was a change, but as noted above the coordinates listed in the press release for the ISU game are not Freq. 12011, SR 13000, Pol H, but rather are:

Freq. 12111
SR 13000
Polarity V

Am I the only one who saw the 12011 set of coords earlier for this game? Losin' it (not that I ever had "it" to begin with)....

CrunchGriz said:
Okay, I don't know if I made this mistake, or if there was a change, but as noted above the coordinates listed in the press release for the ISU game are not Freq. 12011, SR 13000, Pol H, but rather are:

Freq. 12111
SR 13000
Polarity V

Am I the only one who saw the 12011 set of coords earlier for this game? Losin' it (not that I ever had "it" to begin with)....

Okay, I saw the 12011 set on montanagrizzlies.com. It's still there. Which is correct? Stay tuned...(okay, that was lame even for me).

No you're not losing it. The 12011 H coordinates are still listed for the ISU game on montanagrizzlies.com. I know montanagrizzlies is with the bookstore and not the athletic department, but I can't understand why they would have it wrong. Either way, I've managed to find the games regardless of coordinates each week with a blind scan. As long as they don't change the satellite, I'm okay.

So Crunch/Lost Griz--could you guys post here what to th best of your knowledge are the correct coordinates?

Thanks guys---what a crazy ride this is... :eek:

Hey Steve,

I'm assuming the coordinates listed in the official Game Info release on gogriz.com (http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/100411aaa.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) are correct. Which are:

TV Coordinates:

AMC-16 (found at 85.0 degrees W)
Transponder 21.
Downlink: 12111.000 Horizontal.
Symbol Rate: 13.00 (enter it as 13000 on receiver)

Again like Crunch said, the only information that is needed for finding the game is satellite, freq., polarity, and symbol rate. Good luck.

Back