• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Satterwhite leaves Griz Hoops

AZGrizFan said:
Paytonlives said:
BINGO... Hands of stone

I see a little bit of that in Bannan too....

If you are saying Bannan has "hands of stone", I absolutely disagree with you. Maybe you watch him more closely. One cannot rebound like he does if he has bad hands. For a freshman he has good footwork, is a strong rebounder and a nice looking stroke. There is definitely a reason that he is starting, I cannot think of another freshman big man that we have had LATELY with that skill set.

Griz1 said:
AZGrizFan said:

If you are saying Bannan has "hands of stone", I absolutely disagree with you. Maybe you watch him more closely. One cannot rebound like he does if he has bad hands. For a freshman he has good footwork, is a strong rebounder and a nice looking stroke. There is definitely a reason that he is starting, I cannot think of another freshman big man that we have had LATELY with that skill set.

I agree with you. Another thing about Bannan is that he seems to really understand how to play basketball in general. Has terrific basic skills, nice size, knows what he's doing, seems to have good instincts, and probably has a large upside as he improves his game and skills.

Griz1 said:
AZGrizFan said:

I don’t think Bannan has it like Anderson....just a little bit. Nothing he can’t grow out of with maturity and time on the court. Anderson? He is what he is....

AZGrizFan said:
Griz1 said:

I don’t think Bannan has it like Anderson....just a little bit. Nothing he can’t grow out of with maturity and time on the court. Anderson? He is what he is....

Just wait, a 6'9" wing who can put the ball on the floor and drive or hit the three and crash the boards or play center.
Going to be freshman of the year
Going to be real good.

fanofzoo said:
AZGrizFan said:

Just wait, a 6'9" wing who can put the ball on the floor and drive or hit the three and crash the boards or play center.
Going to be freshman of the year
Going to be real good.

My fingers are crossed. :thumb: :thumb:

Back