• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Scrimmage #2

granitegriz said:
Sneed didn’t play, looks like minor ankle sprain. Lewis didn’t play either, but suited up. No sign of Rodriguez, Scott, or Hart. Nagler held yard marker. DO looking sharp. Gubner and Alford are big and strong, DT will be just fine. Simms playing DT. CB Hemphill playing well and also CB, Egbo. Nash and Calhoun will have quality backups. O’Connell (sp) playing well at LB while Lewis was out. Grossman is light, but will be a good one! Brown had a sack. Nash blocked a field goal. Purdy kicking well, no sign of Semenza. Cam Humphrey played well. First team WRs are McGee, Akem, and Toure, lots of talent!!!Toure looks taller, think he is still growing!

I think Sneed threw the first TD to JLM.

cclarkblues said:
granitegriz said:
Sneed didn’t play, looks like minor ankle sprain. Lewis didn’t play either, but suited up. No sign of Rodriguez, Scott, or Hart. Nagler held yard marker. DO looking sharp. Gubner and Alford are big and strong, DT will be just fine. Simms playing DT. CB Hemphill playing well and also CB, Egbo. Nash and Calhoun will have quality backups. O’Connell (sp) playing well at LB while Lewis was out. Grossman is light, but will be a good one! Brown had a sack. Nash blocked a field goal. Purdy kicking well, no sign of Semenza. Cam Humphrey played well. First team WRs are McGee, Akem, and Toure, lots of talent!!!Toure looks taller, think he is still growing!

I think Sneed threw the first TD to JLM.

Sneed played, 1st drive for a touchdown. Watched warmups, nothing wrong that I could see, definitely a day for building depth. Olson only played the 1st series also I think. Lots of players getting reps, could see that they were trying to get as many reps for Humphrey and Graves. Hardly any running plays, mostly passing.

I stand corrected. But if the scrimmage started at 3:30 pm (with warmups before) then Sneed played like 2 or 3 snaps). He was limping a bit though, not a big deal. Please give some insights on the scrimmage versus debating whether Sneed played 2 or 3 plays.

I am curious to know if Dylan Cook played on the offensive line in the scrimmage. He was a pretty good athlete for his size in high school and had pretty good feet. I know learning how to play on the offensive line doesn't happen overnight so was wondering how he was doing.

granitegriz said:
Griz1, he played OT with the 2s. He played pretty well!

Thank you granitegriz. I appreciate it very much. Because of his athleticism and size I have been hoping he would work out for us.

Latest posts

Back