• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Skyline Sports News Articles

Full disclosure (in the hopes of some friendly crowd sourcing!), sorry for the delay on these post-game videos the last few weeks. We got a new IPad pro, which as you can see shoots good video, but the files are so big, they take hours to get off IPad onto computer, into production, produced, uploaded, etc. Any tips for me, any of you Geek Squads out there?

Anyways, I honestly had to chuckle at most of the questions myself and the press asked Bobby Hauck. I never in my life thought I'd see a team draw 19 flags, be penalized 12 times for 125 yards, average less than three yards per carry, turn the ball over four times, have their senior QB and All-American KR knocked out of the game...and win.

https://twitter.com/SkylineSportsMT/status/1454859337906589699

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFkWM_1s-n8

Colter, is it me or does Skyline have a ton of Cat content and a rather minuscule quantity of Griz content? I got an email this morning about what you have and there are 6 Cat articles and only 2 Griz ones. The game recap was little more than a blurb. What’s going on?

Not trying to be a jerk.

PDXGrizzly said:
Colter, is it me or does Skyline have a ton of Cat content and a rather minuscule quantity of Griz content? I got an email this morning about what you have and there are 6 Cat articles and only 2 Griz ones. The game recap was little more than a blurb. What’s going on?

Not trying to be a jerk.
That and I get tired of the Twitter posts. It's not everyone that uses social media.

PDXGrizzly said:

Not trying to be a jerk.

It is not just you pdx....myself along with friends have noticed .....whether it is intentional or not, there at least, appears to be a bias....

krammer said:
PDXGrizzly said:

Not trying to be a jerk.

It is not just you pdx....myself along with friends have noticed .....whether it is intentional or not, there at least, appears to be a bias....
I believe Colter addressed this already saying that UM wants to channel its information thru Go Griz while the cats are more friendly to the media and shares more material.

Also, I believe he mentioned that the cats make their student athletes more accessible to the press.

I don’t think it is a bias or an attempt to play favorites. Everybody knows the Nuanez family is a Griz family ;)

Ursa Major said:
krammer said:
I believe Colter addressed this already saying that UM wants to channel its information thru Go Griz while the cats are more friendly to the media and shares more material.

Also, I believe he mentioned that the cats make their student athletes more accessible to the press.

I don’t think it is a bias or an attempt to play favorites. Everybody knows the Nuanez family is a Griz family ;)

ursa this indeed may be true...however, when one pays extra for a service, then extra can and should be expected.....over come the challenges and "get the scoop" ...that is journalism 101....editors (and subscribers) want the story, not excuses.... figure a way and deliver the product....

Back