• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

So, UM and MSU are both 2-1

PlayerRep said:
poorgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
poorgriz said:

My money is on the Griz against the Cats. I see improvement overall in the UM o-line, but having a new center lat weekend probably didn't help. Don't know, tho. Don't watch the o-line closely. I ask former players and coaches for their views.

Holy shit PR, which is it? Do you actually watch the O line at all, which you must because you just said you see improvement? Or do you literally just ask a coach and when they tell you the O Line is improving every game you just believe them? You're a smart guy and I know for a fact you look at things an analyze better than that, i.e. don't just accept what somebody tells you as fact. That O line has not been improving game to game as you had hoped. From my chair I think the griz Oline looked like they played their best game in the opener against UNI.

Again, on the o-line, I take what the UM coaches, including Germer, and former UM o-line players, tell me. They know much more about o-line play and the Griz o-line than I do. I am big on taking the advice of experts, and certainly people who know way more about the subject matter than I do.

Do you believe you have more knowledge of o-line play and UM o-line play this year than Germer and Hauck? If so, where did you get all that knowledge?

No, they know way more than me about O line play than I do. But I do watch a lot of football and even a dumb ass like myself can tell if an O line is getting their asses kicked.

poorgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
poorgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
My money is on the Griz against the Cats. I see improvement overall in the UM o-line, but having a new center lat weekend probably didn't help. Don't know, tho. Don't watch the o-line closely. I ask former players and coaches for their views.

Holy shit PR, which is it? Do you actually watch the O line at all, which you must because you just said you see improvement? Or do you literally just ask a coach and when they tell you the O Line is improving every game you just believe them? You're a smart guy and I know for a fact you look at things an analyze better than that, i.e. don't just accept what somebody tells you as fact. That O line has not been improving game to game as you had hoped. From my chair I think the griz Oline looked like they played their best game in the opener against UNI.

Again, on the o-line, I take what the UM coaches, including Germer, and former UM o-line players, tell me. They know much more about o-line play and the Griz o-line than I do. I am big on taking the advice of experts, and certainly people who know way more about the subject matter than I do.

Do you believe you have more knowledge of o-line play and UM o-line play this year than Germer and Hauck? If so, where did you get all that knowledge?

No, they know way more than me about O line play than I do. But I do watch a lot of football and even a dumb ass like myself can tell if an O line is getting their asses kicked.

Actually, I don't agree with you. I don't think you can tell what is going on with the Griz o-line, or any other o-line. You just spout off BS. That's fine, as many of the posters do the same thing.

I'm glad that you think that watching a lot of football makes you an expert. That's pretty funny. Football is very popular sport. Obviously, there much be a lot of football experts in the US.

PlayerRep said:
poorgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
poorgriz said:

Actually, I don't agree with you. I don't think you can tell what is going on with the Griz o-line, or any other o-line. You just spout off BS. That's fine, as many of the posters do the same thing.

I'm glad that you think that watching a lot of football makes you an expert. That's pretty funny. Football is very popular sport. Obviously, there much be a lot of football experts in the US.

So you don't think the griz O Line got outplayed the last two games in a row?

poorgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
poorgriz said:
PlayerRep said:

So you don't think the griz O Line got outplayed the last two games in a row?

I don't know enough to know. I didn't see the PSU game. I don't focus on o-line play. I ask the experts, but haven't had the opportunity to talk to any experts. I certainly don't judge o-line play from what you say. Way too biased. Presumably not knowledgeable too. UM had a new center for the last game. Don't know how that went.

Just looked at stats. 3 sacks in each game. Not good. 1 interception in 1 game. 30 rushes in one game for about 4.5 average and 17 rushes in other game for 4.1 average. Didn't run much against UND. Looks mediocre at best.

Back