• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sorry. I'm done

PlayerRep said:
mtgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
Shit. See you next week.

How about next year instead? I was encouraged by your thread title, but once again you produce an unsatisfying post.

Give this guy a break. He has made it possible for many Griz fans around the country ((maybe the world, not sure) to watch the games online when they otherwise couldn’t.

He didn’t help me do anything. He’s just an irritant, in my view. A neggie. A law breaker. A former Spartan.

You didn't build that!

PlayerRep said:
mtgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
Shit. See you next week.

How about next year instead? I was encouraged by your thread title, but once again you produce an unsatisfying post.

Give this guy a break. He has made it possible for many Griz fans around the country ((maybe the world, not sure) to watch the games online when they otherwise couldn’t.

He didn’t help me do anything. He’s just an irritant, in my view. A neggie. A law breaker. A former Spartan.

Most of egriz knows PR is an arrogant PRick, and wish Fartmouth's arrogant PRick would get lost. :!:

cclarkblues said:
Two questions:
1. Is it legal?
2. Do you have Chris's blessing?

1. Yes.
2. I don't know. I have not asked because what I do is not on egriz. Rather, people simply know about it on Egriz.

You can PM me if you want particulars.

Interesting how much play a thread about me not watching the fourth quarter of our last game has recieved. I hear we won the fourth quarter. Is that true?

grizpsych said:
cclarkblues said:
Two questions:
1. Is it legal?
2. Do you have Chris's blessing?

1. Yes.
2. I don't know. I have not asked because what I do is not on egriz. Rather, people simply know about it on Egriz.

You can PM me if you want particulars.

Actually technically it is illegal. However, it is basically impossible for anyone to do anything about these streams so largely they get ignored.

Back