• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Southeast Missouri State will beat Montana State by 14!

SeattleBobcat said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
ABQCat said:
Another great thread over here. Nice for you guys to see some footage of a team that won a playoff game last year, well, aside the constant replays of last year's Brawl on Pluto.

The Cats consistent deep playoff runs and complete dominance of the BSC over the last decade has us dying over here.
Ha! That's funny! When's the last time you guys won a championship? Wait how long has it been since you won cat-griz?

SeattleBobcat.. what a terrible mix. You live in the worst city in the Northwest and you’re a bobcat. Your life must be pitiful. Even more so than a EWU’s students college experience and that’s really bad. We should start a gofund me page just for you.

This will be a playoff type game... If the cats lose it will be hard to make the playoffs. A win and their stock goes up quite a bit...

Like most cat games, they probably look like garbage but hang close and then win in the 4th.

Paytonlives said:
This will be a playoff type game... If the cats lose it will be hard to make the playoffs. A win and their stock goes up quite a bit...

Like most cat games, they probably look like garbage but hang close and then win in the 4th.

The only thing I'm concerned at is the length of travel for our athletes. One of my students told me this will only be the second time they travel on a plane.

Well idiots.. who bet on that 14 point bobcats loss? RockLobster? You usually have stupid stuff to say.. where ya at bud? Bobcats are putting it to the #12 ranked team.. should be worse. Meanwhile Jizzlies struggle with Div 2 N Alabama.. 😂😂

Mthoss said:
Well idiots.. who bet on that 14 point bobcats loss? RockLobster? You usually have stupid stuff to say.. where ya at bud? Bobcats are putting it to the #12 ranked team.. should be worse. Meanwhile Jizzlies struggle with Div 2 N Alabama.. 😂😂

Hey pussycats, we would run all over yall. Stay in your lane...

Those who don't think the Scats are tough with those two lines and Anderson, you don't know football. The lines will keep them in any game and Anderson is a stud

Lion1983 said:
Mthoss said:

Like on a game winning touchdown at the end of the 4th. :lol:

exppi said:
Lion1983 said:
Mthoss said:

Like on a game winning touchdown at the end of the 4th. :lol:
I think that was a N Alabama poster. Doubt anybody hears from him again.

Good win Bobcats SE Missouri was a great win for the conference. North Alabama was a very solid squad that just best Western Illinois. Big Sky looking solid in non conference so far.

Back