• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Taboo II, Free Skate and the FCS (please drop at least one football related comment in each post)

Who is willing to attend games this season if required to wear mask and social distance

• 1. Yes, every home game;

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 2. Yes, every home and away game;

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 3. No, Fuck the mask I just won’t attend games anymore;

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 4. No, it just isn’t worth it to me or my family to take unnecessary risk;

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • 5. Fuck the cats and fuck covid-19

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Dutch Lane

DONOR
This is a threaded dedicated to the proposition that all threads are created equal and you are free to post absolutely anything, like tax credits to Christian schools, or military chain of command antidotes, covid -19, the ccp and hongkong, etc., as long as you also post a superfluous comment about something related to football or the FCS, preferably about the Griz. Let’s keep this a little brother free zone and no bizon taters and gravy posts. Also no whiners like Kem who don’t like free skates, stay away if you can’t stand the discourse. I’ll start with this football related post:

I read in The NY Times that internal unreleased CDC documents are warning that reopening schools without masks and social distancing is seen as the highest risk for covid 19. Why would they not publicly release this and how could not informing the public impact FCS college football in the fall? (That’s what I meant about dropping a superfluous comment about fb to keep the moderators off our back) Right on :thumb:

Dutch Lane said:
This is a threaded dedicated to the proposition that all threads are created equal and you are free to post absolutely anything, like tax credits to Christian schools, or military chain of command antidotes, covid -19, the ccp and hongkong, etc., as long as you also post a superfluous comment about something related to football or the FCS, preferably about the Griz. Let’s keep this a little brother free zone and no bizon taters and gravy posts. Also no whiners like Kem who don’t like free skates, stay away if you can’t stand the discourse. I’ll start with this football related post:

I read in The NY Times that internal unreleased CDC documents are warning that reopening schools without masks and social distancing is seen as the highest risk for covid 19. Why would they not publicly release this and how could not informing the public impact FCS college football in the fall? (That’s what I meant about dropping a superfluous comment about fb to keep the moderators of our back) Right on :thumb:
Anyone that disagrees with your lefty vitriol is a whiner. Got it. The Griz are loaded.

kemajic said:
Dutch Lane said:

I read in The NY Times that internal unreleased CDC documents are warning that reopening schools without masks and social distancing is seen as the highest risk for covid 19. Why would they not publicly release this and how could not informing the public impact FCS college football in the fall? (That’s what I meant about dropping a superfluous comment about fb to keep the moderators of our back) Right on :thumb:
Anyone that disagrees with your lefty vitriol is a whiner. Got it. The Griz are loaded.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Right on, the Griz are fucking loaded :thumb:

Just read on Fox that Trump wore a mask for first time in public, it was black with a little tiny presidential seal on left side. He’s right he did kinda does look like the Lone Ranger. I read also Oakley and some other companies are trying to devise a mask for football helmets. Wonder if it is worth the effort since the fellas will be sweating, spitting, and getting blood all over each other and field. Lots of cross contamination going on in a game. Griz are fucking loaded again :thumb:

Ps. Didn’t someone claim the Bobcats pissed on the turf a couple years ago? So yeah there might be piss on the field too. :?

Spanky2 said:
Trump looked good in the mask.

I know, I don’t get why he’s making it an issue he looked presidential very strongly. :thumb: The whole mask for football thing seems silly, maybe they should just develop hazmat type uniforms, with sealed headgear lol.

Spanky2 said:
They are going to need them. Oh, oh, here comes Payton again.

Marco Rubio posted a tweet that the experts wanted to kill football along time ago. He urged push back and technology. His tweet had a pic of a full clear mask attached to a full face mask and a pic of hand held electronic whistle for the refs. Guess so they don’t have to blow a whistle, which they do too damn much of. So look for the covid electronic whistle this fall.

Dutch Lane said:
Spanky2 said:

Marco Rubio posted a tweet that the experts wanted to kill football along time ago. He urged push back and technology. His tweet had a pic of a full clear mask attached to a full face mask and a pic of hand held electronic whistle for the refs. Guess so they don’t have to blow a whistle, which they do too damn much of. So look for the covid electronic whistle this fall.

My idea, My idea
Bubble ball

Dutch Lane said:
Spanky2 said:

I think if Trump can make Roger Stone look like a victim he can make football happen!

UncleRico said:
Dutch Lane said:

I think if Trump can make Roger Stone look like a victim he can make football happen!
The latter will be more difficult than the former.

UncleRico said:
Dutch Lane said:

...think about Mueller sent 16 armed federal agents to his home..frightened his little dogs and wife ( who apparently is partially deaf)
to grab a senior citizen ( tough guys)...you really think he deserve that treatment..it was a strong arm move by the corrupt Mueller thugs..
yes he was a victim!..good for Trump to have the balls to set him free!

Well there's this one about Harvard I feel ought to be addressed. I worked with a retired Colonel (Full Bull) who was a product of Affirmative Action at its finest as he received his BS from a Jesuit College, was Black AND without a doubt the single most condescending Republican (unabashed) as he refused to acknowledge he was lifted up and took advantage of his minority positions as he rose through the ranks and claimed
he "...earned everything he ever got..." As a moderate and someone born and formed on an Indian Reservation, I'd point out how many of my watered down blood-quantum relatives would simply state "I'm Indian when its convenient." He'd always steer the conversation to the notorious flag officers he's served with in prior assignments.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/11/style/harvard-students-coronavirus.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

And of course there is this one that obviously tells us that the thought that public education is anything more than a day care or juvenile detention center is distorting reality. Poor mommies and daddies who are struggling with working from home AND taking care of their tax deductions...

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/07/12/colorado-online-education-coronavirus/

And here is an article for the ages. In this day and age, who gives a shit about regional games, especially rivalries for the communities? Seriously. Who really cares if we have sat on our ass during my lifetime and watched the state of Nevada and Idaho replace what the state of Montana meant on the national scale in the 50s and 60s? Boise State? A fucking junior college. Nevada? Just a bunch of fucking ghost towns.

Playoffs? What playoffs! This is the finishing touch to 1982 for college football.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/07/11/rocky-mountain-showdown-dead-football-on-brink/

There Dutchie. Whine and snivel, piss, bitch, moan and howl about these. (If you can figure out how to clear the history on your phone or laptop so you can open them).

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Well there's this one about Harvard I feel ought to be addressed. I worked with a retired Colonel (Full Bull) who was a product of Affirmative Action at its finest as he received his BS from a Jesuit College, was Black AND without a doubt the single most condescending Republican (unabashed) as he refused to acknowledge he was lifted up and took advantage of his minority positions as he rose through the ranks and claimed
he "...earned everything he ever got..." As a moderate and someone born and formed on an Indian Reservation, I'd point out how many of my watered down blood-quantum relatives would simply state "I'm Indian when its convenient." He'd always steer the conversation to the notorious flag officers he's served with in prior assignments.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/11/style/harvard-students-coronavirus.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

And of course there is this one that obviously tells us that the thought that public education is anything more than a day care or juvenile detention center is distorting reality. Poor mommies and daddies who are struggling with working from home AND taking care of their tax deductions...

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/07/12/colorado-online-education-coronavirus/

And here is an article for the ages. In this day and age, who gives a shit about regional games, especially rivalries for the communities? Seriously. Who really cares if we have sat on our ass during my lifetime and watched the state of Nevada and Idaho replace what the state of Montana meant on the national scale in the 50s and 60s? Boise State? A f###[#] junior college. Nevada? Just a bunch of f###[#] ghost towns.

Playoffs? What playoffs! This is the finishing touch to 1982 for college football.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/07/11/rocky-mountain-showdown-dead-football-on-brink/

There Dutchie. Whine and snivel, piss, bitch, moan and howl about these. (If you can figure out how to clear the history on your phone or laptop so you can open them).
I read the NYT article but the DenverPost no such luck still behind a paywall. Also no need to act like an over aggressive ***hole on this thread, we get you, leave the toxic macho bullshit over on the other Taboo thread with the keyboard tough guys. Here everyone has an opinion and there are no right or wrong answers, try and chill while you are here and you might learn some compassion and empathy for the human condition. We should all be on the same team, the human race, just living in different regions of the same country, right?

And the name is Dutch, or Dutchy with a “y” like my nana used to call me, or Dutch-a-rino if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. Thanks for posting though :thumb:

grizghost said:
UncleRico said:

...think about Mueller sent 16 armed federal agents to his home..frightened his little dogs and wife ( who apparently is partially deaf)
to grab a senior citizen ( tough guys)...you really think he deserve that treatment..it was a strong arm move by the corrupt Mueller thugs..
I agree with you ghost, Trump has balls the size of Texas, I worry about his reasoning skills though and what his motivation in commuting Stones sentence really was. I’m of the opinion that it was pay back for lying to protect Trump. He had Trump by his big balls and could have rolled on him and told the truth about his interaction with the Russians and Wikileaks which would have resulted in impeachment and criminal prosecution. He even said he was under considerable pressure to turn on Trump, but he didn’t. As the judge who sentenced him told him you were convicted for lying to protect the president.

Now that president made good on their criminal conspiracy and kept him out of prison. Trump said he could continue to appeal his case while out of prison. Lol. Do you really think that’s going to happen now. Just another con to cover his deception. I agree with you also with the militarization of law enforcement. When I have a client who hasn’t been charged yet but is under suspicion I try and work out a deal with the prosecutor to voluntarily turn themselves in when notified to do so, to avoid the drama. The marshals have there own way of doing thing though with a lot of show of force and early in the morning arrests, for officer safety they claim. Try and wrap your mind around the fact that Trump and Barr are the bosses of the marshals so why would they allow an arrest like that to happen, unless it is sop.

grizghost said:
UncleRico said:

After his dealing with the commies they should have shot the little dogs.

Dutch,

This Griz fan and alum would travel to Missoula for homecoming and a out-of-state game in Cali if I were able to attend with mask and social distance.
Everything is dependent on what is allowed. I already made room reservations anticipating a positive outcome.

Back