• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Biggest Question Mark

hunt-ducks said:
UncleRico said:
He can score. But bigger is we have someone besides Mack to defend the post. In my opinion the other guys were just not strong enough to defend the post last year. Adding him and the others getting stronger will be huge in correcting what I thought was one of the biggest weaknesses last year. Think of all the close games the Griz lost last year with all those young guys. 5 losses that were less than two or OT. Griz were #2 in Big Sky last year in defending the 3 but #6 in overall defensive percentage. Also 8th in rebounding margin and 7th in blocked shots. Blakney, a healthy DJ and Martin who also appears physical will all help with that.

I love the passion that Mack brings to his game. But I have never seen a big commit so many stupid fouls! He must surely hold the Griz record for number of fouls/minute in history!

Either Mack or Chavez perhaps. I think Mack,Blakney and Owens will rotate in and out depending on match ups,fouls and who has the hot hand. Mack does play with energy and tries hard, but he will rarely be able to play significant minutes given his propensity to foul.

Back