• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

there's a big portal in the road!

argh!

DONOR
portal this and portal that, sigh. it is weird, even the nomenclature (portal) makes it seem like the athletes are somehow trapped in the plumbing of the ncaa.

it may seem like a tired, old, pointless philosophical topic to discuss, it isn't. it is now. as for me, it seems like the portal is kinda like a garage sale. one man's trash is another man's treasure... it is probably best that way - always worked before.

Last edited:
portal this and portal that, sigh. it is weird, even the nomenclature (portal) makes it seem like the athletes are somehow trapped in the plumbing of the ncaa.

it may seem like a tired, old, pointless philosophical topic to discuss, it isn't. it is now. as for me, it seems like the portal is kinda like a garage sale. one man's trash is another man's treasure... it is probably best that way - always worked before.
Well, better get used to it and probably more change on the way. Society, technology and the world are changing at one of the fastest paces in history. Tough to wrap one’s head around it, but kudos to the coaching staff. They seemed to have not only figured it out, but to have prospered and have the program headed in the right direction. It isn’t just college football. Employers are dealing with a whole new level of change as well. The next generation of employees think completely different. I am choosing the path of leaning into the change. Embrace it and don’t be naive thinking things will return to “normal”. This is the new normal.

I heard an in
Well, better get used to it and probably more change on the way. Society, technology and the world are changing at one of the fastest paces in history. Tough to wrap one’s head around it, but kudos to the coaching staff. They seemed to have not only figured it out, but to have prospered and have the program headed in the right direction. It isn’t just college football. Employers are dealing with a whole new level of change as well. The next generation of employees think completely different. I am choosing the path of leaning into the change. Embrace it and don’t be naive thinking things will return to “normal”. This is the new normal.
I heard an intreating Einstein quote the other day. On a different level but dealing with technology advancing and regressing.

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Latest posts

Back