• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

There's No Money at the Next Level

RABIDAWG said:
EverettGriz said:
There’s no way they want those Texas schools over Montana. But since the Montana BOR sees the two schools joined at the hip, UM gets screwed because no one wants msu.

No one wants MSU? Take a closer look at what’s happened lately. Perhaps the opposite could be true if we don’t right the ship. I agree that the BOR wouldn’t allow one over the other.

I can only assume you’re discussing recent performance. I would suggest an FBS conference wouldn’t even include that in any conversation or consideration for a team joining.

What they care about: season ticket base; facilities; institutional support, program marketability, history. UM has msu beat in every category except perhaps institutional support, which would be no worse than a tie. And that’s not just in football; that’s in all sports.

Also, while it’s likely both teams would need to add sports, msu is at a serious disadvantage not currently hosting softball and soccer, two sports which would be an absolute requirement for consideration.

Latest posts

Back