• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Today's Missoulian editorial

MikeyGriz said:
My niece has a t-shirt that says:

I Have 99 Problems
The Cats are Not One of Them!
FTC!

She must have bought that shirt more than 3 years ago!

Honestly, are there any Griz fans surprised that their oh so classy rally cry has made it to small town America. Hell, every 5 year old head band wearing kid of a rabid griz fan wears a headband with FTC crudely scratched on it. Whether the kid knows what it means or not, dad has no problem putting it on junior! why the political correctness now?

Some idiot in Butte went so far to write a 2 page diatribe on Foley's article equating the "FTI" to "white supremacists" in the NW part of our state. This idiot took a crude rally cry and made a political rant out of it. geezzz. lighten up Francis!

Butte5518 said:
MikeyGriz said:
My niece has a t-shirt that says:

I Have 99 Problems
The Cats are Not One of Them!
FTC!

She must have bought that shirt more than 3 years ago!

Honestly, are there any Griz fans surprised that their oh so classy rally cry has made it to small town America. Hell, every 5 year old head band wearing kid of a rabid griz fan wears a headband with FTC crudely scratched on it. Whether the kid knows what it means or not, dad has no problem putting it on junior! why the political correctness now?

Some idiot in Butte went so far to write a 2 page diatribe on Foley's article equating the "FTI" to "white supremacists" in the NW part of our state. This idiot took a crude rally cry and made a political rant out of it. geezzz. lighten up Francis!

I hardly think that this is strictly or even mainly a "Griz" thing. The last 2 times the cats have played in WaGriz, I have seen FTG scrawled on a whiteboard held by cat players and displayed to the crowd.

Back