• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ty Gregorak: Terrific Article by Rachac

Would you want your life made a public spectacle. I wouldn't. Personnel matters are a private affair between employer and employee. Speculation is pointless. It's over.

poorgriz said:
mtgrizfankb said:
There is way more to the story than this article. Some say that we have no right to know. I would say...he worked for a public university and if there is a reason to ask someone to step down..:it probably should be public knowledge. I do think it’s interesting that certain news sources have 0 aggression to pushing turmoil stories at MSU, when they push all day everyday at UM.

No. If there was some big scandal going on you can bet there would be a reporter digging it up. Maybe Ty and his wife did have some marital problems... who doesn't? Maybe TY got into a fight downtown? Maybe his heard wasn't into coaching anymore so he wasn't giving 100% Who knows? The facts of the matter are that last year MSU was almost dead last in 3rd down defense. Choate and Ty have both stated publicly it was a performance based firing. Choate won't stop until MSU is not just good or great but dominant in all phases of the game.

Did they fire their QB recruiter? 3rd down defense would have probably been better if their best LB didn't have to play QB all year.

Back