• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vidlak to the portal

since everyone seems to tear me apart if I make a spelling mistake or a english error I said "legitimate points"
Just for the record, I don't care about your spelling. Appreciate a lot of your insight, even when we disagree on things. Glad you are here. Don't stop posting.

T says "I think that there is a very good chance that Ah Yat might be a very good QB in the future. Will it be in 2024, with very little history and experience behind him? Who knows? But I assure you that all of you posters who believe that we have no reasons for concern about the QB position are smoking something!"

I think that is ligitimate and because we have no proven quarterbacks and there is certainly a concern there. BUT there is great oppurtunity for someone to be great just don't know if we have that someone yet thus the concern. Real time game situations are difficult because we only have one QB who has many. It's the main reason that Mcdowell could step in and do well.

Plus I like giving

HelenaHandBasket a little crap some of which he deserves because he has done it to me and like everyone on here we all have some valid points. I don't agree with everyone nor should everyone agree with me.I don't take it to serious and in the end it should be fun with a "little" ribbing thrown in for good measure .​

I actually read it the opposite way. "Hauck didn't deserve to win, the other team was just unprepared."
I read it that way. Why would any team prepare for the option when none of the Griz qb’s were option qb’s? UM had a bye week and 2 weeks to prepare. Our “option” qb was a redshirting receiver. With the top 2 qb’s hurt and a frosh backup, brilliant move by Griz coaches. As I have said before, I was sitting next to Rick Neuheuisal in our box. Bobby had called me to ask if Neuheusak and his agent could sit with us. Neuheisal had come to Missoula and attended some practices after being fired. He knew what was coming on the series and told me. He also pointed out how the Idaho coaches were scrambling and gathering their D players when the players came off the field after that series. 3d’s comment is wrong, biased and just plain dumb.

MAN! For an observation of events in a game 20+ years ago, I hit the Lottery in responses this time, some quality responses to boot! There are just those games that stick with you as SPECIAL.

BONUS QUESTION: Who is the Head Football Coach at Montana Technological University?🤔

MAN! For an observation of events in a game 20+ years ago, I hit the Lottery in responses this time, some quality responses to boot! There are just those games that stick with you as SPECIAL.

BONUS QUESTION: Who is the Head Football Coach at Montana Technological University?🤔
Kyle Sampson still? What am I missing here?

He's done a really good job recruiting, but the connection you are making is over my head.

You are correct, Grasshopper. I brought up his name, and knew he was Tech's coach. No other names were mentioned, so a couple a couple of 'gimmie' points at the end. No other connection, real or imagined. There is nothing over your head. 👍

Back