• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

'Voice of the Bobcats' resigned amidst sexual harassment investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayerRep said:
zootownrox said:
Plate rep and Yukon did you even read the article? His creepy comments included “she has great tits” and “the hardest part of my job is not f**king the players” which were corroborated by other witnesses. His groping her was mentioned by her at the time to multiple witnesses. This comes from a completed investigation, there is nothing to wait for. Get you heads out of your own asses, the guy is a sexual harasser.

Did you even read my posts, and the article? I said that they guy should have been moved along months ago. Can you not read?

And, no, the investigation/report was not done as of the time of the article. The article was based on a draft report issued in early December. Why did it take 2.5 months to get to the point of a draft report/

I don't characterize grabbing a girl's butt as "groping'. Needs to be a lot more touching than that , in my view. Not saying it's acceptable, but lots of girls have had their butt grabbed or touched.

Is it "creepy" to say a girl has great tits? I suppose you have never commented on breasts.

Some of the stuff he supposedly said was not corroborated. Read the article.

You are a dummy.

I...I...I don't even know what to say.

PlayerRep said:
I don't characterize grabbing a girl's butt as "groping'. Needs to be a lot more touching than that , in my view. Not saying it's acceptable, but lots of girls have had their butt grabbed or touched.

Is it "creepy" to say a girl has great tits? I suppose you have never commented on breasts.
giphy.gif

PR, you mean like an actionable tort per se? On a public message board that is commenting on your own posted words where everyone already knows who you are? Uhm.......well.........yeah.....I don’t know there PR. Dont you think that’s kinda of a stretch? Im thinking he’s probably already got plenty of coverage with his homeowners.......I mean cant we all just get along? Or maybe just agree to disagree without any bad mojo?

I understand from all your posts that you think Amie’s grievance is pretty weak, then why or what do you think prompted her to pull the trigger on the former voice of the bobcats? What do you think her end game was? Revenge? Spite? A parting shot? The me too deal? What? Just curious and trying to play the devils advocate here to keep the thread alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back