• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Was McDowell a Top 25 FCS QB Last Year?

zero completed passes in the first half of their biggest game of the season would say otherwise.
I would argue the NDSU game was their biggest. Also, if you want to pan them based on a half of football, can we do the same for Clif in the Championship? Amazing how the goal posts are placed differently depending on whom you are talking about.

I would argue the NDSU game was their biggest. Also, if you want to pan them based on a half of football, can we do the same for Clif in the Championship? Amazing how the goal posts are placed differently depending on whom you are talking about.
CAN we? He's been panned repeatedly on here by multiple posters for that very thing. Thus MY post...see how that works?

CAN we? He's been panned repeatedly on here by multiple posters for that very thing. Thus MY post...see how that works?
I don’t recall anyone pointing to the last half in Frisco besides me. And I started with saying his play stopped going up, and went down, late in the season. I liked McDowell and what he did for the team. I no agree that Griz wouldn’t have won 10 in a row without him.

I don’t recall anyone pointing to the last half in Frisco besides me. And I started with saying his play stopped going up, and went down, late in the season. I liked McDowell and what he did for the team. I no agree that Griz wouldn’t have won 10 in a row without him.
There’s been several more. It wasn’t just you. Not all in this thread…

Last edited:
Back