• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber sinking ship?

Griztrain

One of their defensive stars is getting out of there.

https://twitter.com/RivalsPortal/status/1463251203131904001?s=20

I don't see this as any reflection on Weber; it is going to be quite common. Taure, anyone?

CDAGRIZ said:
BigSkyBears said:
The offer will always stand kid. Just DM me.

“The Offer” is the creepiest thing on eGriz in recent memory. Smells of a kidney grab.

Okay...okay... Here's the simple and friendly bet I am proposing for Everett. You see..martial arts, specifically jiu jitsu, judo, and Dutch Boxing are great passions of mine. I don't compete, and I'm not that great at any of them, but they're a big part of my life. I am only proposing that since Everett frequents Colorado often, that we have a friendly roll in jiu jitsu. If he taps, he can't post on here for a year. If I tap, I won't post ever post on here again. I will swear on the Bible. No one gets hurt and I will even buy him a beer afterwards regardless.

Everett is the biggest keyboard warrior on here, but I believe he is a genuinely a nicer person when he's not in mom's basement typing away on egriz.

BigSkyBears said:
CDAGRIZ said:
“The Offer” is the creepiest thing on eGriz in recent memory. Smells of a kidney grab.

Okay...okay... Here's the simple and friendly bet I am proposing for Everett. You see..martial arts, specifically jiu jitsu, judo, and Dutch Boxing are great passions of mine. I don't compete, and I'm not that great at any of them, but they're a big part of my life. I am only proposing that since Everett frequents Colorado often, that we have a friendly roll in jiu jitsu. If he taps, he can't post on here for a year. If I tap, I won't post ever post on here again. I will swear on the Bible. No one gets hurt and I will even buy him a beer afterwards regardless.

Everett is the biggest keyboard warrior on here, but I believe he is a genuinely a nicer person when he's not in mom's basement typing away on egriz.

Jesus Christ, you’re fucking crazy.

BigSkyBears said:
CDAGRIZ said:

No cops.

AZGrizFan said:
BigSkyBears said:

No cops.

Lol.

BigSkyBears said:
CDAGRIZ said:

This is very reasonable. And much, much less creepy and weird.

:?

Ursa Major said:
BigSkyBears said:

Jesus Christ, you’re f###[#] crazy.

No need to use the Lord’s name in vain.

AZGrizFan said:
BigSkyBears said:

No cops.
Hahah...if you know, you know

ilovethecats said:
BigSkyBears said:

This is very reasonable. And much, much less creepy and weird.

:?

Cmon, ILTC, he just wants to roll around on the ground with EG and have some drinks afterward; maybe hang out in robes and see what develops. Nothing weird.

Back