• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber Tickets?

Is everyone sitting in the same section or is it okay to spread it out a bit? From the look on the stream it looked pretty wide open.

signedbewildered said:
I usually f*** these things up. I didn't see where to click how to receive tickets through transaction so it looks like they are coming snail mail?

What did I miss?

At the bottom there is an option to print at home vs mail so make sure to select that. Good luck and Go Griz!

BigPapa406 said:
Is everyone sitting in the same section or is it okay to spread it out a bit? From the look on the stream it looked pretty wide open.

Sit everywhere! Be loud no matter where you sit. Time to prove the first game wasn’t a fluke

FYI, there really isn't any need to buy tickets ahead of time if you're not positive you can make it. It won't sell out and there will be plenty of seats available at the gate, including seats in the visitor's sections.

I live in Salt Lake, so easy for me, but was able to get 2 tickets in Section K, Row 9. See y'all there!

SWeberCat02 said:
FYI, there really isn't any need to buy tickets ahead of time if you're not positive you can make it. It won't sell out and there will be plenty of seats available at the gate, including seats in the visitor's sections.

What would you recommend for bars and restaurants?

NorthEndZoneDan said:
SWeberCat02 said:

Anything on Historic 25th St in Ogden or UTOG Brewing Company. Haven't tried UTOG but it always looks busy. Lots of great restaurants and bars on 25th St and surrounding area in downtown Ogden. Couple of my personal favorites are Roveli's Italian and Lucky Slice pizza. Endless amount of great eateries and bars in SLC and Park City if you want to travel around a bit. Also, worth checking out Snowbasin ski resort on the back side of Mt Ogden (the mountain Stewart Stadium sits at the base of). Even if you're not skiing you can take the tram up to the top of the mountain were you can take in the views and eat at the lodge. Also another lodge for eating at the base. And it's an easy and beautiful drive to get there.

SWeberCat02 said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
SWeberCat02 said:

Anything on Historic 25th St in Ogden or UTOG Brewing Company. Haven't tried UTOG but it always looks busy. Lots of great restaurants and bars on 25th St and surrounding area in downtown Ogden. Couple of my personal favorites are Roveli's Italian and Lucky Slice pizza. Endless amount of great eateries and bars in SLC and Park City if you want to travel around a bit. Also, worth checking out Snowbasin ski resort on the back side of Mt Ogden (the mountain Stewart Stadium sits at the base of). Even if you're not skiing you can take the tram up to the top of the mountain were you can take in the views and eat at the lodge. Also another lodge for eating at the base. And it's an easy and beautiful drive to get there.
Thanks! Sounds like UTOG is where we will be, always up to try new beers !!!!

Just got 2 tickets in Section K, Row 14. I am amazed at the number of tickets that are still being shown as available throughout the stadium. Unless there is a large walk up demand, there will be lots of empty seats!

MikeyGriz said:
Just got 2 tickets in Section K, Row 14. I am amazed at the number of tickets that are still being shown as available throughout the stadium. Unless there is a large walk up demand, there will be lots of empty seats!

Someone on Weber's board said 9K have already been sold? Find that hard to believe.

I bought 4 but I think my wife and other two are gonna bail since it's gonna be cold/wet and late. So I may have 3 for free for other griz fans...

Htowngriz said:
MikeyGriz said:

Someone on Weber's board said 9K have already been sold? Find that hard to believe.

Must be the 5,000 Griz fans!

There will be a large walkup crowd. Most Weber fans, including myself, see little reason to buy in advance, especially if you're sitting in the east side GA sections (unless you want your same season ticket seat). I'll get there early and have my pick of where I want to sit. And I haven't seen anything said on Weber's board about 9,000 seats already being sold.

Latest posts

Back