• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What happened to the burner twitter account thread?

CatsRback said:
Oh look, more gris fanatics slamming a cat player. What a class act fan base!

The cat fan reaction to this has been even weirder than the burner account - blaming Griz fans for seeing and acknowledging the obvious? Griz fans are the classless ones here?

Good ol' Grizzly said:
CatsRback said:

The cat fan reaction to this has been even weirder than the burner account - blaming Griz fans for seeing and acknowledging the obvious? Griz fans are the classless ones here?

Oh look, another gris fan justifying how this board talks about current cat players.

CatsRback said:

About as classy as using the “n” word or creating a burner account to shit all over your opponent

RobGriz said:
CatsRback said:

About as classy as using the “n” word or creating a burner account to poop all over your opponent

More dUMb comments in a smear campaign from gris fans during battle of the brawl week

CatsRback said:

:roll: Oh come on. If a current Griz player had been caught using a burner twitter account to troll the bobcat players and coaches and team, you know your fanbase would be all over it, especially if said player had a history of social media blunders. If you can’t acknowledge that, you're just being disingenuous

CatsRback said:
Good ol' Grizzly said:

Oh look, another gris fan justifying how this board talks about current cat players.

Like I said, weird - you feel the need to come to the Griz forum and blame Griz fans for actions of a cat player on social media? I know there's a slim chance for a logical response from you, but damn.

Good ol' Grizzly said:
CatsRback said:

Like I said, weird - you feel the need to come to the Griz forum and blame Griz fans for actions of a cat player on social media? I know there's a slim chance for a logical response from you, but damn.
B
CatsRback spends his whole day here. His posts start early in the morning just trolling. Weird guy for sure.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
CatsRback said:

:roll: Oh come on. If a current Griz player had been caught using a burner twitter account to troll the bobcat players and coaches and team, you know your fanbase would be all over it, especially if said player had a history of social media blunders. If you can’t acknowledge that, you're just being disingenuous

I feel like this is a crutch to explain adults trying to slam a kid on the other side. “You know” “you would do”

CatsRback said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

I feel like this is a crutch to explain adults trying to slam a kid on the other side. “You know” “you would do”

News flash, every single player on these teams are “adults”, not kids, and should conduct themselves in public and on social media accordingly

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
CatsRback said:

News flash, every single player on these teams are “adults”, not kids, and should conduct themselves in public and on social media accordingly

Im guessing the same goes for this site? Probably not… #dUMblogic

CatsRback said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Im guessing the same goes for this site? Probably not… #dUMblogic

It sure does. Start posting a bunch of racist and otherwise out of line crap and see how long it take to get permanently removed.

RobGriz said:
dupuyer griz said:
They shut it down so people would quit sh itting on a kid who may not have done anything. The right thing to do.

You have either got to be high as a kite or dumb as a post to believe he had nothing to do with it. Some of you people amaze me. That you can find your way on to the internet alone is something to cheer about.
You’ll notice I used the words “may not have.” Nothing I wrote is wrong. I 100% believe this kid did this, but Brint took the high road. The op asked what happened and that’s what happened. I’m not sure why you’re being a twat about it, it’s literally what happened.

Back