• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What I want for Griz athletics

mthoopsfan

Rosey and Uptop, and their incessant and repetitive nonsense, would disappear. Enough is enough. It’s ruining egriz. Payton?

Anyone agree with me?

I'm in. I've got both on ignore and it seems like every other post is them.....probably saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over. I'm fine with opinions and dissenting opinions. It's annoying when it is the same post every time.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
I'm in. I've got both on ignore and it seems like every other post is them.....probably saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over. I'm fine with opinions and dissenting opinions. It's annoying when it is the same post every time.

Where I’m at too lately. They claim they “talk football” and have a ton of “football knowledge” but that is not showing up in their posts whatsoever. Just constant whining and bitching over and over and over again.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:

Can someone explain this ignore setting to me? I haven’t posted in months and these accounts are so repetitive and basically just old men whining that it’s led me to stay away.

GrizInTheZoo said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:

Can someone explain this ignore setting to me? I haven’t posted in months and these accounts are so repetitive and basically just old men whining that it’s led me to stay away.

Click on their usernames and click “add foe”. It doesn’t really work because people quote them. And it doesn’t stop you from having to scroll past the 5 threads each of them start every day.

mthoopsfan said:
Rosey and Uptop, and their incessant and repetitive nonsense, would disappear. Enough is enough. It’s ruining egriz. Payton?

Anyone agree with me?

Have you taken the time to head over to the University to see all the coaching changes yet?

mthoopsfan said:

Anyone agree with me?

You’d think the other mods would do a bit more too. Part of the problem is the lack of interest by yhe mods to actually follow the rules set up in the site. It would be better to get 4-5 people on board that would actually ban the rule breakers permanently. Not hard to figure out who certain posters are. If one username is permanently banned then all should be. That includes WestCoast and Growlers alternate identities. For me, this web site is slowly devolving because of the lack of interest of those “in charge”.

ordigger said:
mthoopsfan said:

Anyone agree with me?

You’d think the other mods would do a bit more too. Part of the problem is the lack of interest by yhe mods to actually follow the rules set up in the site. It would be better to get 4-5 people on board that would actually ban the rule breakers permanently. Not hard to figure out who certain posters are. If one username is permanently banned then all should be. That includes WestCoast and Growlers alternate identities. For me, this web site is slowly devolving because of the lack of interest of those “in charge”.

You know you have violated the rules right?

I'm all for them/him pounding the pavement, been over those/that goon(s) for some time now. They/he makes this site unbearable all by themselves/himself. Sayonara sucker(s)!

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Anyone agree with me?

Have you taken the time to head over to the University to see all the coaching changes yet?

I didn't have to head to the U to get the coaching info, and to learn that the defensive scheme will likely be the same. I was told. I know the changes, and a number of us have been discussing them outside of egriz. How about you? Do you know the changes? Why don't you tell us how many retired and how many are moving on? Can you even do that? Is Germer staying or going? Who put his name in for another head coach job?

RoseyMustGo said:
Pretty revealing seeing all of the posters who don't believe in the first amendment. Let them be counted.

The First Amendment applies only to the government and government entities. Egriz is not a governmental entity.

mthoopsfan said:

Anyone agree with me?

Talk about repetitive! How many posts from you do we need to see supporting Bobby Hauck, telling posters they are idiots and/or have never played the game? You are such a whiny little hypocrite. Take your ball and go home when you can't handle criticism of your constant self-promoting.

mthoopsfan said:
RoseyMustGo said:
Pretty revealing seeing all of the posters who don't believe in the first amendment. Let them be counted.

The First Amendment applies only to the government and government entities. Egriz is not a governmental entity.

Obviously you FAILED at Constitutional law!

RoseyMustGo said:

Pretty revealing seeing all that don't even understand the first amendment. Let them be counted.

HelenaHandBasket said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Pretty revealing seeing all that don't even understand the first amendment. Let them be counted.

Only an whiny bitch invertebrate would want any poster on an athletic site to be banned. If they don't like reading a post, don't read it. Nobody makes anyone read a post. I have to endure dozens of ridiculous non-football posts by CDA and his band of merry men. But I don't whine to ban him from posting

mthoopsfan said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Its about to regulated like all other social media sites.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

I didn't have to head to the U to get the coaching info, and to learn that the defensive scheme will likely be the same. I was told. I know the changes, and a number of us have been discussing them outside of egriz. How about you? Do you know the changes? Why don't you tell us how many retired and how many are moving on? Can you even do that? Is Germer staying or going? Who put his name in for another head coach job?

Sure thing big spender :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RoseyMustGo said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Only an whiny bitch invertebrate would want any poster on an athletic site to be banned. If they don't like reading a post, don't read it. Nobody makes anyone read a post. I have to endure dozens of ridiculous non-football posts by CDA and his band of merry men. But I don't whine to ban him from posting

So is this you admitting that it has nothing to do with the first amendment?

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

I wouldn't know what is what based on eGriz. Unfortunately some of those questions may have been answered already, but having to comb through some of the garbage on here has made it less enjoyable to even look on here for answers. Thanks for starting this thread...it was literally the first thing I thought of and was going to put that as an answer in that other thread, but chose not to...mostly because I had to go to a meeting. :lol:
I guess there are just a few things that don't make sense to me. maybe it's because I'm in my 40s, but...why are people trolls on the internet? I mean really. Why do people make multiple accounts and talk to themselves on eGriz? THAT should be looked into by their Doctor. And how dang long until we can talk football on this site?

Back