• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who is Weber State's Best Win?

weber Is good. I watched their game against sac state. I’m worried about the physicality of their defensive line. Griz will not find much running room against that d line. Will need to utilize the short passing game quite a bit and protect sneed at all costs. The hit that knocked out sac states Thomson was a pretty brutal one from a corner blitz to his blind side. Cannot allow sneed to be hit like that

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
weber Is good. I watched their game against sac state. I’m worried about the physicality of their defensive line. Griz will not find much running room against that d line. Will need to utilize the short passing game quite a bit and protect sneed at all costs. The hit that knocked out sac states Thomson was a pretty brutal one from a corner blitz to his blind side. Cannot allow sneed to be hit like that
Agree. The people predicting a 20 point win are nuts. I think this will be decided by a TD or less.

Are people predicting a 20 point win? For us? That’s crazy talk. If the Griz win it will be by 7 or less. If Weber wins it will be by 10 or less

hm.grwn.grizfan said:

agreed I also watch the game..Weber is the real deal they broke Sac State will to fight..I be
surprised if QB Thomson returns to play this year..Man the guy got slammed! If the Griz can pull
this off they will go far in the playoff run..there will be NO blow out! I'm not feeling fully confident
about this one but the Griz have surprised me this year..

Weber is a force. Really solid football team. I hope we will be able to win this one. Don't have a very good feeling about it. But I think the Griz will win by either a fg or 1 td. It's going to be a heart attack game. If Griz turn the ball over at all we could be in serious trouble.

Latest posts

Back