• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Why Has Egriz Attracted So Many Quitter Griz Fans?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Easily and quickly? You new around here? This slide has been going on for a while...NAU was just the straw...

Bigger question is this: How does ANYONE justify what they saw on Saturday as some kind of anomaly, given how this team has underperformed for the past 2+ seasons?

I’m a die hard Griz fan. I will always root for the Griz. That doesn’t mean when the product is poop I can’t say it’s poop.

If you’re unable to be realistic and honest about where this team is at while also still being a fan you’re a problem. Blind optimism does nothing but set this program back. A true honest look at what’s going on and a course correction…with the advantages this program has could be a 1-2 year road bump instead

Optimism, whether blind or not, is good for a program.

You have blind pessimism. That’s terrible for a program.

GrizRealist said:
mthoopsfan said:
“Fans” who have quit on the team so easily and quickly.

Cat fans must be getting a huge chuckle out of this. Even when the Griz were beating the Cats every year, I don’t remember Cat fans quitting on their team and coaches like this.

I have some theories, but will save them for later.

NAU was just the tipping point for a lot of people. People aren't complaining because of some new revelation. The poor product on the field has been an ongoing issue.

I think your personal friendship with BH is really clouding your judgement.

My friendship with Bobby has nothing to do with my view if the team, other than it allows me to get insight that most people don’t have. I understand the game. You don’t.

mthoopsfan said:
GrizRealist said:
NAU was just the tipping point for a lot of people. People aren't complaining because of some new revelation. The poor product on the field has been an ongoing issue.

My friendship with Bobby has nothing to do with my view if the team, other than it allows me to get insight that most people don’t have. I understand the game. You don’t.

I understand the game just fine, and probably better than most fans. Not to mention my judgement isn’t clouded. I’m also not a homer and can call a spade a spade.

I get your the type of person to form an opinion and die on that hill, so I’m not going to argue with you, but things are far from fine and dandy in Griz nation, and deep down I think you know that too.

I’ll look forward to your excuses after we miss the playoffs and get taken to the shadow realm by the cats.

I am not lying about Hoops being a running joke in the coaches office…it’s been going on for years. Anyone who knows the assistant coaches knows I speak the truth.

mthoopsfan said:
GrizRealist said:

You might understand DB play from how it was done 100 years ago, but you don't know S H I T about O Line play if you still think the griz OL is better than the Cat OL.

poorgriz said:
You might understand DB play from how it was done 100 years ago, but you don't know S H I T about O Line play if you still think the griz OL is better than the Cat OL.

Why is it that you, a scat fan, keeps coming over to this site to talk sh*t? We got Psych people who, are Griz fans, that I'd like to have them run a profile on you.

How are the griz going to have a winning team when the coaching staff are still trying to force old school style of play? BH has his days but come on when you run single digits the entire first half, why would you come out and try and run the ball again? He has not the ability to change to the situation of the game! Come hell or high water the coaches are going to run their game plan? We have two very good QB’s but watch the play calling, their holding them back! Instead of show casing the QB’s talent. Let them play. Old school run left, run right, pass, punt.
Griz need a new coaching staff!!!

22 years of whaleshit football isnt fun to watch and after 20 years even Griz fans are smart enough to know that it isn't coming back with this idiot at HC.

Montana is a lower tier Big sky team and will continue that until they replace this guy that proven for 2 decades he cant get it done at any level

GrizRealist said:
mthoopsfan said:

I understand the game just fine, and probably better than most fans. Not to mention my judgement isn’t clouded. I’m also not a homer and can call a spade a spade.

I get your the type of person to form an opinion and die on that hill, so I’m not going to argue with you, but things are far from fine and dandy in Griz nation, and deep down I think you know that too.

I’ll look forward to your excuses after we miss the playoffs and get taken to the shadow realm by the cats.

Not looking like this is holding up well. Maybe you don't have quite as keen insight as you thought.

Latest posts

Back