• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Zac crews social media trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
uofmman1122 said:
Despicable.

Hope they pull his scholarship at the very least. Don’t want this kid representing the university.
I totally agree. Yes, the young man was careless in thought and deed but he is of the computer age and should have known that. I think UM needs to take a pass on Zac Crews, I'm sad to say.

GrizLA said:
uofmman1122 said:
Despicable.

Hope they pull his scholarship at the very least. Don’t want this kid representing the university.
I totally agree. Yes, the young man was careless in thought and deed but he is of the computer age and should have known that. I think UM needs to take a pass on Zac Crews, I'm sad to say.

So we call him a lost cause and cancel him? He’s damaged goods now? Agreed it’s a poor representation for the university and should be evaluated carefully and with the current team in mind. I disagree on just cancelling him and putting a ‘racist’ stamp on him.

RainierGriz said:
GrizLA said:

So we call him a lost cause and cancel him? He’s damaged goods now? Agreed it’s a poor representation for the university and should be evaluated carefully and with the current team in mind. I disagree on just cancelling him and putting a ‘racist’ stamp on him.

RainierGriz said:
GrizLA said:

He made that choice. No one else. He can still attend UM, so he is not "cancelled".

cowboywayne said:
[#]f### Corbin and Akem - they use the same words daily. This is bullshit.

Do tell. How is it that you know this, or are you just stereotyping them? And regardless, in no world is what crews said ok, and the emojis are absolutely deplorable.

Jesse said:
cowboywayne said:

How would you possibly know that to be accurate?

Because they do.

Watch practice, watch spring games, talk to team mates .... the use of that word is common.

Get over your self and they should too.

I guarantee aCrews doesn’t have a God damn racist bone in his body - it was just a flip comment he never thought would be seen by anyone. Ask his high school team mates - even those not his own ethnicity

cowboywayne said:

I hope you, your archaic views and people like you go extinct.

UM football must cut ties with the kid. Sad to say. They risk a lot and I mean A LOT if they don't. They could alienate current and future football players and griz nation. I'm all for giving second chances and for allowing young people the latitude to grow but unfortunately he must grow elsewhere.

GrizLA said:
RainierGriz said:
He made that choice. No one else. He can still attend UM, so he is not "cancelled".

You are suggesting to cancel his scholarship and his ability to participate on the team, no? Yes it was his choice and he wrote it. Something tells me if we kept a record of every social media post that every 17 year old made there would a lot fewer college football players in your world. It’s sad reality of how poor their judgement skills are, but I don’t think kids that make poor choices such as these should be given the axe entirely.

Last I heard we have a game next Friday. This is where the focus should be. Not on a recruit who at the age of seventeen made some ignorant statement that he will probably regret for a long time. Bobby can deal with this later….

Go Griz!

cowboywayne said:

Your shallow, ignorant, cracker statement doesn’t make things any better for Crews. If what you posted here is true or relevant, why didn’t Crews say it in his statement? Answer: What you posted here is not true or relevant. Grow up.

Let me guess - those pissed and quick to judgement are those people also happy with the BLM riots in Portland and across the country? Those also pissed about the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict?

Check the language of those that are calling out this young man and better yet ask why.Sheep at every level and every aspect of today’s society. So afraid to call bullshit in fear of being labeled a RACIST.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
cowboywayne said:

Do tell. How is it that you know this, or are you just stereotyping them? And regardless, in no world is what crews said ok, and the emojis are absolutely deplorable.

Been to a practice or spring game m? close enough to the sidelines? If you have then you would have heard.

Been in the dorms or their apartments as they have progressed through school? No? Common words. Every day.

cowboywayne said:
Let me guess - those pissed and quick to judgement are those people also happy with the BLM riots in Portland and across the country? Those also pissed about the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict?

Check the language of those that are calling out this young man and better yet ask why.Sheep at every level and every aspect of today’s society. So afraid to call bullshit in fear of being labeled a RACIST.

For some reason, this sprang to mind after reading your ridiculous posts:

[media]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V-3wZFHoU-8[/media]

CDAGRIZ said:
cowboywayne said:

For some reason, this sprang to mind after reading your ridiculous posts:

[media]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V-3wZFHoU-8[/media]

Good stuff CDA, “You’re all robots.”

cowboywayne said:

You think you are smart and you think you are helping Crews. Your are painfully neither.

Going to be very interesting to see how this plays out. I am sure it will be hard for several players to accept him in.

cowboywayne said:

Says the guy who thinks driving around town with a Confederate flag in the back of his truck shows his patriotism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back