• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Zac Crews - Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:
But the match didn't have to start a huge fire. That was caused by a couple jerk former players and the Kaimin, and maybe some UM profs.

No, it didn’t have to. But it did. And that genie can’t be excused away or put back into the bottle. I’d love to see Crews on the team, but it was pretty much fair accompli as soon as it was made public. This isn’t the fault of “a couple of jerk players”. It’s Zac Crews’ fault, and nobody else’s.

I don't agree. It's also the fault of several former players and the Kaimin. Maybe some uninformed woke UM profs too.

Do you think it's okay if Mining or someone starts sending some of tweets of the several guys to their employers or their football teams? While those tweets don't surprise me, I sure wouldn't want my employees or my players (if I had a team) saying those things. What would the local newspapers of the employers or teams think of those tweets/posts? In my view, those tweets/posts, just like Crews', shouldn't have been passed along like they were.

Do you really think that what Crews posted is worse than some of those tweets/posts that Mining showed us? I don't.

Those guys can do and say what they want to, but I also have the right to think what I think, and to judge them.

The Cleveland qb only got suspended for 6 games? Are you thinking what Crews said in one post is worse than what Deshaun Watson did?

mthoopsfan said:
EverettGriz said:
Goooood grief.

Well, I'm beginning to see why this shit's still with us in the year 2022.

And I dated an Asian-American for 3 years. I have a pretty good idea what constitutes racism, and have experienced my share. Unfortunately not as much as my former girlfriend did. I wish I could have taken all she experienced in her stead, because God knows she didn't deserve even one minute of it.

That is pretty funny, Everett. You are an expert in racism because you once dated an Asian woman? That is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on egriz. How many decades ago was that? If that's where your knowledge came from, I can see why you have made so many stupid posts in this thread.

Did I claim to be an expert in racism: No

Am I an expert I’m racism: thankfully no.

Was I subjected to racism while dating an Asian-American: Yes.

Was it as often as she was: thankfully no.

Am I able to determine what constitutes racism: yes.

Is it because I’ve been subjected to it: No

Is it because I’m an intelligent human being who understands when someone is being denigrated for no other reason than the color of their skin: yes.

Do I believe you are a racist: Yes. Your reposnse to my post tells me everything I needed to know about that, and I’ll have nothing more to do with you and your disgusting beliefs.

mthoopsfan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Hopefully all this Twitter action will completely f**k up this thread cus it’s a goin’ no where. That’s how you properly be an asshole or shithead or whatever it was you called me. Not for questioning why some might think it’s ok to raise their children that it’s ok to just casually throw out probably the most racially charged word in the country. Yet they still blame others for what’s happening to Zac. Doesn’t surprise me either. Good luck Zac. Life’s full of pot holes. Time to learn how to get on the other side of em. I’m out!

You are being an asshole. And are adding nothing to the thread. Get out of here. You are a very ignorant person. Can't even write in good English. I'm tired of your BS. Either back off, or I am going to hammer you on your BS.

Ohhhh, how scary. PR’s gonna hammer me for my BS😂😂. Hammer away if that makes you feel better. I’m so morally superior to you that what ever you feel you need to say will not bother me in the slightest. Like I said, I’m over any of these Zac Crews discussions cus it’s obvious about 20% of eGriz thinks what he said is ok and nothing anyone says on here is gonna change their minds. I’m a nail, hit me with your best shot😂😂.

EverettGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
That is pretty funny, Everett. You are an expert in racism because you once dated an Asian woman? That is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on egriz. How many decades ago was that? If that's where your knowledge came from, I can see why you have made so many stupid posts in this thread.

Is it because I’m an intelligent human being who understands when someone is being denigrated for no other reason than the color of their skin: yes.

Do I believe you are a racist: Yes. Your reposnse to my post tells me everything I needed to know about that, and I’ll have nothing more to do with you and your disgusting beliefs.

Your posts show that you know nothing about racism. So, you think one of very few People of Color on the board, who knows a lot abut racism, has studied it, and has experienced it, is racist. That's pretty funny too. But not as funny as saying your expertise on racism came from dating an Asian woman. As I said, that is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted on egriz.

EverettGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Typical liberal, woke, lefty response. I think it’s fresh for a someone like everrett to call someone else a racist because he doesn’t like what he heard. It’s the lefts playbook for success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back