• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nice Weather Saturday-Another Record Crowd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stubbins said:
I have the balls to pick up $200.00.....just throwing that out there if anyone's interested.

Snap once paid a chick $200.00 to pick up his balls.

PlayerRep said:
spsyk said:
PlayerRep said:
spsyk said:
Wonder where the Ivy League, I played the game, loaded with character, PLAYERREP is to make his debits rights, $200.00 if I'm correct...

I'm right here, in Kansas City, gearing up for World Series game 1.

First, I never felt that we were able to come to agreement on a bet. Every time I tried to establish the bet, you answered in an odd matter. It occurred to me that you were trying to set me up by claiming that the crowd for the Stones or McCartney or some other event was the largest event in Griz stadium. You wouldn't say yes, that's the bet, and you wouldn't tie your bet to football attendance, in responding to my posts. See some of your comments.

"$200.00 if I'm correct". [What's with the "if I'm correct" stuff? You don't know what you wanted to bet.]

"The bet is that, at tomorrows game, a new recorded will be set for attendance, that means asses in the seats not tickets sold. That means it will be announced that this is a new record for attendance in WA-Griz." [Why to mention of attendance for a football game? I wanted to verify that the bet was on football attendance, not attendance in Wash Griz stadium.]

"It has to be the largest attendence every in Wa Griz stadium." [Again, no mention of a football game. I wanted to clarify it was attendance at a football game.]

I made this statement back to you: "For a Griz football game, as announced officially by UM." You didn't say yes, or yes we're talking football attendance. You said only this: "It has to be the largest attendence every in Wa Griz stadium."

I finally gave up and quit looking, because I couldn't get a straight answer out of you.

Nevertheless, if you are willing to honestly say that you intended to bet $200 (and that you would have honored the bet had you lost) on whether a football attendance record in the stadium would be broken or not on Saturday, then, despite my not believing that we had reached agreement on a bet, I would be willing to consider paying you anyway. We will have to meet in person, at a mutually agreeable time and at a place that I'll select (I'm taking you up on your offer: "Where to meet after the game?" It's now after the game, and I'll let you know where to meet up.). I want to meet you, and only you, in person. I will need to know your name and have some other method of knowing that it is in fact you. I have some ideas on how to verify that. Also, we can have someone like Titleist help set this up. I know and trust Titleist. In fact, he can come if he wants. I will contact him to discuss how he can help set this up. In the meantime, you can also contact Titleist and discuss with him how you can or will verify who you are, and how you will verify that to me. If Titleist knows you, then I'm fine with getting the information from him. It will be worth it to pay to find out who you are and get to size you up. I see that you live in Missoula, so it shouldn't be hard to meet up. If you try to send someone else in your place, that there will be no payment.

Let us know if you are willing to honestly verify the things that I asked for in the first paragraph of the paragraph above this one.

Well, Jack, it's what I expected, and you are full of shit, I suspect that you can't afford to pay yours debits, and that is OK, however don't fret, I dont need the money, and I will get $ 2000 worth of ridicule on this forum on the guy that attended Dathmouth, played the game,and renege on bets that he made.

Perhaps you should read the thread again, it's apparant that the wager was accepted, after all I wanted to know where to meet after the game, to square up, no matter who won.

Your education at an Ivy League, paid off, for gettin out of paying lost wagers, although you didn't learn much about character.

Jack if you need a couple of bucks let me know.

So you don't have the balls to come pick up the money, huh? Interesting. The ridicule will be of you not having any balls. Note that it is after the game now.

So if you trust Titleist so much, PR, why don't you just give or send the money to him and have him pay "Sissy" spsyk. This could be done internally and without drama. Seems like all your Bull Shit conditions are silly. Not sure why you would need to "size up" another man you clearly lost a bet to.

Plan "B": Perhaps you could drive over the Higgins Street Bridge and throw the money (in a briefcase) into the water where Spsyk is waiting in a get-away boat.

You're looking like a Jackass and losing all credibility on this board...

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
spsyk said:
PlayerRep said:

First, I never felt that we were able to come to agreement on a bet. Every time I tried to establish the bet, you answered in an odd matter. It occurred to me that you were trying to set me up by claiming that the crowd for the Stones or McCartney or some other event was the largest event in Griz stadium. You wouldn't say yes, that's the bet, and you wouldn't tie your bet to football attendance, in responding to my posts. See some of your comments.

"$200.00 if I'm correct". [What's with the "if I'm correct" stuff? You don't know what you wanted to bet.]

"The bet is that, at tomorrows game, a new recorded will be set for attendance, that means asses in the seats not tickets sold. That means it will be announced that this is a new record for attendance in WA-Griz." [Why to mention of attendance for a football game? I wanted to verify that the bet was on football attendance, not attendance in Wash Griz stadium.]

"It has to be the largest attendence every in Wa Griz stadium." [Again, no mention of a football game. I wanted to clarify it was attendance at a football game.]

I made this statement back to you: "For a Griz football game, as announced officially by UM." You didn't say yes, or yes we're talking football attendance. You said only this: "It has to be the largest attendence every in Wa Griz stadium."

I finally gave up and quit looking, because I couldn't get a straight answer out of you.

Nevertheless, if you are willing to honestly say that you intended to bet $200 (and that you would have honored the bet had you lost) on whether a football attendance record in the stadium would be broken or not on Saturday, then, despite my not believing that we had reached agreement on a bet, I would be willing to consider paying you anyway. We will have to meet in person, at a mutually agreeable time and at a place that I'll select (I'm taking you up on your offer: "Where to meet after the game?" It's now after the game, and I'll let you know where to meet up.). I want to meet you, and only you, in person. I will need to know your name and have some other method of knowing that it is in fact you. I have some ideas on how to verify that. Also, we can have someone like Titleist help set this up. I know and trust Titleist. In fact, he can come if he wants. I will contact him to discuss how he can help set this up. In the meantime, you can also contact Titleist and discuss with him how you can or will verify who you are, and how you will verify that to me. If Titleist knows you, then I'm fine with getting the information from him. It will be worth it to pay to find out who you are and get to size you up. I see that you live in Missoula, so it shouldn't be hard to meet up. If you try to send someone else in your place, that there will be no payment.

Let us know if you are willing to honestly verify the things that I asked for in the first paragraph of the paragraph above this one.

Well, Jack, it's what I expected, and you are full of shit, I suspect that you can't afford to pay yours debits, and that is OK, however don't fret, I dont need the money, and I will get $ 2000 worth of ridicule on this forum on the guy that attended Dathmouth, played the game,and renege on bets that he made.

Perhaps you should read the thread again, it's apparant that the wager was accepted, after all I wanted to know where to meet after the game, to square up, no matter who won.

Your education at an Ivy League, paid off, for gettin out of paying lost wagers, although you didn't learn much about character.

So you don't have the balls to come pick up the money, huh? Interesting. The ridicule will be of you not having any balls. Note that it is after the game now.

So if you trust Titleist so much, PR, why don't you just give or send the money to him and have him pay "Sissy" spsyk. This could be done internally and without drama. Seems like all your Bull Shit conditions are silly. Not sure why you would need to "size up" another man you clearly lost a bet to.

Plan "B": Perhaps you could drive over the Higgins Street Bridge and throw the money (in a briefcase) into the water where Spsyk is waiting in a get-away boat.

Because I want to meet spysk in person and hand him the money. I want to know who this poster, who has been a jackass for years, is. He's the one who said let's meet after the game. While I did not see that post until the day after the game, I am happy to meet "after the game". I want to meet spysk, and not some designee. I don't want to announce to the board where we'll meet. I don't use PM's anymore with people I don't trust, as I've been burned before. Thus, I thought of Titleist as an intermediary. Thought Titleist might know who the poster is, and be able to determine who he is. Already contacted Titleist. If a poster is willing to make a bet, but afraid to meet to introduce himself or pick up the money, then that says something about him.

My credibility will continue to be good with the majority of the board. They know that I have good access to information and a reasonably knowledge of the game. Nothing that some of the jerks and jackasses posters say or think will change that.

Big G said:
The stadium record every week is just for people that are bad at math. They may sell the tickets but there has not been 23k actual people at WGS in years, maybe App St games.
Sat was a light crowd and not real vocal IMO. But the South Dakota game was a full house partially due to night game.
I get the feeling you are related to Alpha. He used to throw out some absurd comments just to see how people would react.

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
spsyk said:
PlayerRep said:

55499849.jpg

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
spsyk said:
PlayerRep said:

"You're looking like a Jackass and losing all credibility on this board..."

This guy never had any credibility to lose. He is a Griz homer, driven by his agenda to suck up to players and coaches, fueled by his self-gratifying idea that he is actually important to this program.

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
spsyk said:
PlayerRep said:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jUBbCgMWmE[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back