• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nice Weather Saturday-Another Record Crowd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayerRep said:
1Griz_Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
1Griz_Fan said:
So if there is a record crowd I can be $100. Sweet, go Griz Nation, get out and "support" the team so I can be $100.

So are you taking the bet on the record crowd? You say no. I say yes. $100. Or, are you just a big mouth with no balls?

You got me, I am just a big mouth with no balls.

Oh yeah, like another poster pointed out, the crowd is always breaking records and likely will this weekend. So for me to take that bet would mean I have no balls and no brain. The crowd should be a new record, which will be broken Cat-Griz.

In other news, how dare BWahlberg for saying the offense needs to get rolling in his scouting report. And how dare Jordan Johnson for being quoted in the Missoulian for saying the offense needs to be more consistent while saying they can at times be really good and at other times be really bad. Sorry if I am the reason these two are being so negative, it is contagious, maybe they read my post or the coaches told em about it.

The offense is fine the way they are and Griz Nation is amazing for breaking so many records.

Yup, big mouth, no balls. Go post your stuff in those other threads. This was intended as a positive thread. Here's what you said:

"I don't care how many of Griz Nation shows up for the game...." Why don't you care how many fans show up? Are you not a Griz fan and supporter?

"Let's see the Griz play their first complete game under Delaney." Griz have played multiple complete games under Delaney. Why do you have to say untrue things? Not a good fan? Don't know much about football? Don't follow the Griz very closely?

It has to be the largest attendence every in Wa Griz stadium

spsyk said:
PlayerRep said:
1Griz_Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
So are you taking the bet on the record crowd? You say no. I say yes. $100. Or, are you just a big mouth with no balls?

Oh yeah, like another poster pointed out, the crowd is always breaking records and likely will this weekend. So for me to take that bet would mean I have no balls and no brain. The crowd should be a new record, which will be broken Cat-Griz.

In other news, how dare BWahlberg for saying the offense needs to get rolling in his scouting report. And how dare Jordan Johnson for being quoted in the Missoulian for saying the offense needs to be more consistent while saying they can at times be really good and at other times be really bad. Sorry if I am the reason these two are being so negative, it is contagious, maybe they read my post or the coaches told em about it.

The offense is fine the way they are and Griz Nation is amazing for breaking so many records.

Yup, big mouth, no balls. Go post your stuff in those other threads. This was intended as a positive thread. Here's what you said:

"I don't care how many of Griz Nation shows up for the game...." Why don't you care how many fans show up? Are you not a Griz fan and supporter?

"Let's see the Griz play their first complete game under Delaney." Griz have played multiple complete games under Delaney. Why do you have to say untrue things? Not a good fan? Don't know much about football? Don't follow the Griz very closely?

For a Griz football game, as announced officially by UM.

PlayerRep said:
spsyk said:
PlayerRep said:
1Griz_Fan said:

For a Griz football game, as announced officially by UM.

Look, you are the guy throwing around facts and stats whenever it applies to your narrative.

The bet is that, at tomorrows game, a new recorded will be set for attendance, that means asses in the seats not tickets sold.

That means it will be announced that this is a new record for attendance in WA-Griz.

Where to meet after the game?

The stadium record every week is just for people that are bad at math. They may sell the tickets but there has not been 23k actual people at WGS in years, maybe App St games.

big g....that MIGHT just be the dumbest thing posted on EGRIZ in a LONG time. I've seen the scanner numbers. You know, that thing that the ticket takers hold in their hands it it makes a BEEP as you give them your ticket. YUP THOSE ACTUALLY COUNT THE BODIES THAT WALK INTO WASH-GRIZ now. SORRY, i've seen them on game day a couple times now and i can ASSURE you there has been more than 25,000 both games i saw the figures. and if you think there was only 23,000 people in the stadium for any of the last three griz cat games, or ewu last year, or south dakota this year, you are either lying just to stir the pot, or you are in need of a therapist. that statement about 23,000 is as far off base as any comment on here in a long lopng time

Sorry Hav, I know what the real numbers are, "I know a guy" and he is the reason I know we are nowhere close to the numbers they announce on the PA.

WELL THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "KNOWING" an anonymous guy n being able to be up in the box and see the scan report they print out lmao

What if the IRS finds out UM has been off on the count and sends in a bunch of non paying agents to police the numbers and they suspend Royce Engstrom from the University for one year?

Later find out he was not guilty.......

No matter what it will be a great crowd and a fun game to watch!

I don't know, but it seems like just about every game that I go to, it looks like the stadium is packed with 25,000+. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked because apparently a lot of posters would say that there's no way. :roll:

PlayerRep said:
1Griz_Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
1Griz_Fan said:
So if there is a record crowd I can be $100. Sweet, go Griz Nation, get out and "support" the team so I can be $100.

Well, big mouth, fat ass. I already posted my stuff in this thread. My only concern is the team showing up not the fans. It wasn't meant to be negative or as a knock on Griz fans so I don't know why you are so sensitive about any and every thing you disagree with or misinterpret.

Please give some examples of these multiple complete games. Thanks in advance.

get'em_griz said:
I don't know, but it seems like just about every game that I go to, it looks like the stadium is packed with 25,000+. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked because apparently a lot of posters would say that there's no way. :roll:

Here is a tip that might help you, the empty spots all over the stadium that do not have people in them are fans that may have bought tickets but did not show up for the game. Lots of open space when looking at it in the stadium and on TV. The numbers are fudged to keep interest where it is waning.

I'm watching on tv today and surprised by the number of empty seats that show up on the crowd scans, particularly on the second level east side. Will be interesting to see what the "official" attendance figure is.

I believe they announced 25,667 or 25,566 or something similar. Regardless, it was not a record crowd. Should be some bet winners on here.

go96griz said:
I believe they announced 25,667 or 25,566 or something similar. Regardless, it was not a record crowd. Should be some bet winners on here.

I would bet the loud mouth won't pay up and walsh on the bet he made. 25k is funny, not even close. Use your eyes people and see all the empty seats on tv.

grizfromhel said:
I'm watching on tv today and surprised by the number of empty seats that show up on the crowd scans, particularly on the second level east side. Will be interesting to see what the "official" attendance figure is.
Those seats are eligible for the club. Seats are not filled but people are in the glass club area watching the game and having some drinks. Other than the UCD fan seats this was probably the most full the seats have been all year

Big G said:
go96griz said:

I would bet the loud mouth won't pay up and walsh on the bet he made. 25k is funny, not even close. Use your eyes people and see all the empty seats on tv.

Tickets sold bonehead. Not butts in the seat.

Hammer said:
Big G said:
go96griz said:

Quit being thick, we are talking attendance not tickets sold.

Big G said:
Hammer said:
Big G said:
go96griz said:

Quit being thick, we are talking attendance not tickets sold.
Good call hardly any re-sell ops for tickets to watch the game on the teeveee at the grange. Clearly a program on the decline. In this day and age even the guy harvesting turnips and beets ain't taking timeout to watch the teevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back