• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Goodbye for now Missoula...

GoodGodGriz

DONOR
Well.. tomorrow (1/3/09) I leave for South Dakota. I'll be driving outta here east on I-90 sometime before noon.

I've spent about 13-14 years of my 39+ years of life in Missoula. I sure love this City, this University, this state, and most of its residents...

My family and I will be back from time to time to either visit family or take in a Griz game, most likely both. I am not giving up my season tickets. I will be leasing them to my brother to take good care of for the time we are gone, and to ensure that I have my seats when I do make it back to a game.

I don't know what I'll do with the shoulder pads. I do have one idea that I'm going to follow up with GrizFnz on. For now, I'll leave them with my brother to take care of as well.

Our plan is to do this little adventure for 4-5 years. Get our son graduated from High School, into a good college.. and then the wife and I are free to go/live where ever our hearts desire. This is certainly Montana. Might not be Missoula, but it'll be somewhere in MT and that is close enough to home for me..

So, here is to...
- Chris Lynn and eGriz. He's created and managed a wonderful little slice of the internet that mixes many of the things we love.
- Griz Football. No other team or sport will have my heart as much as this program does. Keep winning and making Montana proud!
- Missoula Bars! - I know I don't get out much anymore, but I sure have some great memories of some great times spent downtown. Stocks, Mo-Club, Reds, Mulligans (when it was a bar) and the Ox, the Rhino, the Bodega (Highlander) and so so many more.
- eGrizzers in General, and especially those that I've met and become good friends with..
eGriz, PolsonGriz, GrizChic, Mr.Titleist, AlphaGriz1, SavageGriz, Nad00, Grizo406, GrizPhan,
GeauxGriz,Re/Max, PlayerRep, ElkMcc, GrzFnz, FunnyWater, MissDez, and so so many more, sorry if I forgot you.
- Lastly, ButteGriz, Mike Venner. Continue to root for the Good Guys from Up Above Mike.. we all miss you terribly.

Best of luck to ya'll.. I'll be checkin in long distance from here out...
:love:
:cya:
:puppy:
:puppy:
:cry:

Best of luck to you. I know from personal experience what it is like to leave Missoula, not knowing if, or when you will return. Once a Griz, ALWAYS A GRIZ! Peace. :thumb:

...montana's greatest export..is our young people...
...it's always been that way..therefore griz nation...

...happy trails..ggg...

... :cool: ...

Hey GGG:

Best of luck with your pursuit. May they bring you health, wealth, and happiness. This Griz fan will surely miss one of the best eGriz fans around. I'll be here when you get back!

Kevin

Good luck is SD, GGG!!!!! Stop by egriz to check on Griz football, you will be missed in Missoula.

Gods speed friend. I'll be looking forward to the day I climb the stairs and find you in your seat.

Safe travels and good luck GGG!!

Catch ya at a game down the road sometime.

Travel safe Jim. I hope this move turns out to be a great one for you. I am pretty sure we will see you around here.

GGG, I met you once at one of the Butte folks' tailgates several years ago. You were all you were cracked up to be, and I've considered you a fellow Griz fanatic ever since. I wish you and your family God speed and every blessing both now and in the years to come. Drive safely -- being a native central Montanan, I know the roads can be a bitch between here and the Dakotas in January.

Have a good and sage trip! Look us up next time you are in town and we will all have to get together for a beer!

Adios good buddy! We'll miss your smiling, shaved head around the hospital. Good luck in Sioux Falls!

As you pass milepost 408 on I-90 in MT, give my place a wave; wish I was there. You will be close to the heart of Missouri Valley Conf. FB; we have to hook up with those teams sooner or later. Good luck and stay on eGriz.

Good Luck on your Life's Journey, it will take many turns. (so don't get lost) We all hope to see you back in Missoula at the griz games in the future. I always noticed how you high fived the crowd in the North End Zone and got your section cheering all game long. The North End Zone may not be as rowdy with you gone. You will be missed by the e-Griz Nation. Thanks also for all you help on getting Mtmediaplus.com up and giving local sports athletes a place to go to see pictures. Have a safe trip, hope to see your painted head again soon.

Best of luck, ggg. It's a big step away from Griz football and Missoula, but you never know when the movng truck will take you back home.

You will be greatly missed in numerous ways. I always enjoyed your matter of fact comments which often cut through the BS (including mine). Good luck in your new adventure. Stop by when you're back for a game.

Best to you, even though we never met. But I know what you're feeling -- had to leave Montana for other places three different times before coming back to stay in 1980. Sioux Falls is where I got a start in the news biz, married, and sired two daughters. It's an OK place -- but it ain't Montana.

I didn't get a chance to meet you but saw you many times at the games. Good luck on the move. Drive safe.

Back