• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Goodbye for now Missoula...

Triple G, travel safe and I wish you and your family the best.

Take care and find some good golf courses, practice a lot and keep in touch.

We will miss you my friend.

Good luck to you and your family - it was a pleasure meeting all of you! Thanks for adding yet another highlight to an already awesome game day experience. I'll miss seeing your face at the tailgate - painted or not...you'll always be one of my favorites :cool:

Jim, Amy & Jackson - God Speed - hope the next 4-5 years treat ya well. Will look forward to seeing you when you do get back this way. The Mrs is pushing for a trip that way this summer - will look ya up if we do head that direction. Best of luck to you and the family.

You, and your family will be missed, Jim! God speed, and best of luck to all you moving knuckleheads!

Thanks for all the laughs, and memories, my friend!

We never actually met, but I have a picture of you with my kids when we took the bus to the Idaho game . It sits right here in front of my computer. :) Good Luck to you and your family in all you do.

GGG,

good luck to you and all of Griz Nation will be counting on you to spread that Griz magic in Rabbit land. :D

Back