• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU vs. NDSU Game Thread

2 good Defenses. Should be low scoring. Special teams could make the difference. Their fieldturf looks great.

Bethune Cook tied with Deleware and Georgia Southern beating William and Mary????????????

bison are toast, the offense looks like p-double o-p. Cats offense will score some points. NDSU won't.

still....GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good job D

NDSU a really good 4-2-5 Defense. Their O is not good however. not a great punt by MSU

The Pussies had TWO weeks to prepare...... and this is all they've got.... wow, sad, very sad.. :D

Not sure about anyone else, but it hurts watching 2 other regional programs playing now. It just is not right, and wrong to not be watching the GRIZ this of the year. Until now, I was not in too much pain, but watching this game sure has changed that. :cry:

Sadder thing is, I cannot bring myself to root for anyone, but the GRIZ. I should not have a problem cheering on EWU though.

Harm said:
The Pussies had TWO weeks to prepare...... and this is all they've got.... wow, sad, very sad.. :D

2 weeks to prepare. Hell the GRIZ officially have 10 months to prepare between games now. :evil:

mtgrizrule said:
Not sure about anyone else, but it hurts watching 2 other regional programs playing now. It just is not right, and wrong to not be watching the GRIZ this of the year. Until now, I was not in too much pain, but watching this game sure has changed that. :cry:

Sadder thing is, I cannot bring myself to root for anyone, but the GRIZ. I should not have a problem cheering on EWU though.

It F'ing SUCKS!!! I am cheering on both big sky teams though.

Back