• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU vs. NDSU Game Thread

You, David 2, are about the only person Ii can imagine finding this to be a "SAD DAY FOR MONTANA FOOTBALL" because the friggin' cats lost.

My view as a GRIZ fan:

It's a GREAT day when the cats lose, and absolutely get collapsed in the 4th quarter.

WHY?

BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE RESTORATION. Saddam Hussein's statue has been toppled, the golden calf Bobcats have fallen off the pedastal ... they are back to No Where. Embarrassed at home.

First round loss.

At home.

Huge 4th quarter floppo.

You, D2, and the UM president can mourn this loss.

I flip a finger and say... ftc.

LakGriz said:
You, David 2, are about the only person Ii can imagine finding this to be a "SAD DAY FOR MONTANA FOOTBALL" because the friggin' cats lost.

My view as a GRIZ fan:

It's a GREAT day when the cats lose, and absolutely get collapsed in the 4th quarter.

WHY?

BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE RESTORATION. Saddam Hussein's statue has been toppled, the golden calf Bobcats have fallen off the pedastal ... they are back to No Where. Embarrassed at home.

First round loss.

At home.

Huge 4th quarter floppo.

You, D2, and the UM president can mourn this loss.

I flip a finger and say... ftc.

I am glad we will all be able to get a post in edge wise now that all the Bobcat fans will be off eGriz for awhile.

Latest posts

Back