• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Big Sky TV Player

Looks like a cool site, but I don't see any college football games scheduled on Sat's in Sept. Maybe I'm missing something.

Grizzoola said:
Looks like a cool site, but I don't see any college football games scheduled on Sat's in Sept. Maybe I'm missing something.

that is just a demo of what the new Big Sky TV will look like... it's not the actual site. It will be launched soon

Chris...what a GREAT service you provide to those of us either to old to figure out how to find things, or unable to get to UM games.....I think I speak for more than a couple down here.THANK YOU...

I've gotta check this out when I get home. Pretty excited maybe this one will work on the PS3 since it works on the iPad. My laptop bit the dust and I replaced it with a desktop that I can't so easily hook to the TV.

GrizLA said:
Chris...what a GREAT service you provide to those of us either to old to figure out how to find things, or unable to get to UM games.....I think I speak for more than a couple down here.THANK YOU...

+1
:thumb:

GrizGuy said:
GrizLA said:

+1
:thumb:
Agreed. It's the only way I'm able to watch the games. I couldn't live without it.

Wow, Octoshape and HD? This is going to be awesome.

...as long as it's not just the feed from the screen at the stadium with high schoolers commentating again. But still, I'm excited.

I'm trying not to get excited, but that looks Insanely badass... This thread should be pinned :thumb:

Hopefully all the schools participating are able to transmit a good feed into this service. Shouldn't be a problem for the Griz, MSU (with all new wiring), PSU with new upgraded stadium and NAU with their stadium upgrades.

bpcats said:
Hopefully all the schools participating are able to transmit a good feed into this service. Shouldn't be a problem for the Griz, MSU (with all new wiring), PSU with new upgraded stadium and NAU with their stadium upgrades.

The new area at your stadium has new wiring, yes, but the main feed from campus to the stadium is the same old wiring.

I really hope they are able to make it run this year. The past few years has been painful to say the least. They love to blame the stadium feed, but when you cant get the server to load it has nothing to do with the stadium. Please please please football gods make it work this year! If you do I promise no more midget hookers, or random acts of violence on my family members who are cat fans!

PeauxRouge said:
bpcats said:

The new area at your stadium has new wiring, yes, but the main feed from campus to the stadium is the same old wiring.

The Campus still has RG-59???

Holy Schnikies!!!!

If Big Sky tv looks as good as the demo...it'll be friggin' awesome! I will take back every bad thing that i have said about "big suck" over the years.

http://www.b2livetv.com/partner_members.asp?id=265" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back