• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Big Sky TV Player

WTH is wrong......... It is not accepting my old information, and cannot find anywhere to register a new account. HELP PLEASE!

You just need to register again. You can do this by clicking on any big sky game. Also, you could just watch it on KPAX.com today.

http://www.b2livetv.com/partner_members.asp?id=265" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It states:
Montana vs. Cal Poly (NO AUDIO)

NO AUDIO? WTF? Are they all going to be like this? Big Suck sucks again! This is absolute BS.

Da Boyz Mom said:
You can watch the game at kpax.com They have audio

I have been, but the picture is not that good. Big Suck won't let me create an account either.

I swear, who ever is directing bigsuck has never watched a football game before. Quit going to the field level during the :censored: play!!

Yukon said:
I swear, who ever is directing bigsuck has never watched a football game before. Quit going to the field level during the :censored: play!!

At least you were able to register. No luck here.

As I said on the options thread I am watching both KPAX whose picture sucks but has audio and also Big Sky and have both the Griz and the Cat games on it which is kind of neat. My frustration with Big Sky is the Griz have no audio and the Cats do. The Big Sky broadcast is about 30 seconds behind KPAX.

EWURanger29 said:
Yukon said:

At least you were able to register. No luck here.
I have been trying to register and log-in for over one hour.

I was finally able to register, but when I go to log-in, it states:
Invalid Account - Invalid login information

When I click on "Forgot Your Password? Click Here", it says:
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Logging In To Your Pass

Our records indicate you already have access to this pass.

To access your pass please click here to continue.

Sign In To Your Account

My e-mail address is
Password

Note: You must have cookies enabled.

Forgot Your Password? Click Here
Invalid Account - Invalid login information
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Un-fucking-believable!

It seems like a Google Chrome issue. It works in Internet Explorer - well, except the sound.

I cannot believe that the sCats can have so much better coverage - and sound - than the Griz. WTF?

Yep I have seen every one of those error messages. I did start a ticket on the support page, unfortunately the advice given is from a script monkey / idiot who cannot fathom the problem exits with the software instead of the user.

This being the case I see no Big Suck in my future. And I am real happy about that.

I hope we have alternate sources since it looks like Bigsucktv never changes! Kpax feed was grainy but better than nothing!

It looks as though we are in for it again with Big Suck TV. That is too bad. I had high hopes after watching the new demo picture. I tried getting on Sat. Nothing. Old info was gone. Couldn't log in. I didn't even bother registering because I just went to the KPAX feed which wasn't too bad. From what I read here, sounds like I am glad I didn't waste my time. No Audio??? WTF???

Question: Why can't KPAX show the rest of the games on the internet the way they just did for Cal-Poly. They own the rights anyway. They could sell special internet ads and double their revenue. It sure would be kick ass if it could be this simple. Not sure why it can't???

Back