• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU @ MSU game thread

mtgrizrule

Live on Root Sports right now. I'm excited for this game. I really don't care who wins. I want it to be good close game though.

This hurts to say....but GO CATS. I have my doubts though about it even being a close game. I think EWU takes this game by three scores. Will be interesting.

18 yard run by EWU to start the game. Followed by a bad short pass to Cupp. Over throw by Adams on 2nd and 10. MSU gets burned deep by Cupp, drops the pass. 4 plays and a punt for EWU on their 1st possession. Good start by MSU.

3rd and 6, Prukop with another 1stdown run on a spread option.

Then a TD pass to Roderick. Lots of time to throw and hits him in the middle of the field about 20 yards down the field.

MSU looking pretty composed out there on offense. EWU's offense just did not execute their 1st possession. EWU's Defense looked terrible on MSU's scoring drive.

Refs missed hold by 23 on 3, just over the line of scrimmage. 23 had 3's jersey. Impacted 3 to some extent. Couldn't tell when hold started and whether the hold ended up keeping 3 from slowing the runner or even making the tackle. Slowing the runner would have likely prevented the TD.

Back