• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

It could be worse Griz...

NavyBlue

Look at BYU!!! LOL!!!!

My Aggies started them on their death spiral, and it has been fun to watch. I only wish they were playing the Griz in a couple weeks instead of Savannah State, as I still think the Griz might beat them. And the melt down of their fans after losing to an FCS team would be epic!!!

Is Savannah State any good?

Don't worry about the loss you guys always bounce back.

I kinda liked watching Eastern Wa lose yesterday until we lost and now I know how shiddy everyone feels after getting it handed to you.

No I am not a good loser. I laughed at the cats last year after that famous melt down at the end and I know first hand how they felt.

Both of the above mentioned teams had and still have damn good coaches.......

NavyBlue said:
Look at BYU!!! LOL!!!!

My Aggies started them on their death spiral, and it has been fun to watch. I only wish they were playing the Griz in a couple weeks instead of Savannah State, as I still think the Griz might beat them. And the melt down of their fans after losing to an FCS team would be epic!!!

Is Savannah State any good?

Don't worry about the loss you guys always bounce back.

Laughing at BYU struggling is always fun. Go Utes!

Brock Landers said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
You mad bro?

His anger, if there is any, is vastly exceeded by your glee. :)

I admit. My heart SINGS, full of Schadenfreude.
Posting here late at night ,and early in the morning? I'm just honored that we're such an important part of your life. Carry on.

With all you guys yapping about an upcoming collapse from MSU. I find this week ripe with irony and so I'm enjoying it.

So, don't mind if I do... Carry on ;)

LongTimeCatFan said:
Brock Landers said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:
His anger, if there is any, is vastly exceeded by your glee. :)

Posting here late at night ,and early in the morning? I'm just honored that we're such an important part of your life. Carry on.

With all you guys yapping about an upcoming collapse from MSU. I find this week ripe with irony and so I'm enjoying it.

So, if the Cats collapse again, or lose in the playoffs by 30 again, or do any of those Cat-like things, we should all flood BCN with inanity. Got it.

Brock Landers said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Brock Landers said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

So, if the Cats collapse again, or lose in the playoffs by 30 again, or do any of those Cat-like things, we should all flood BCN with inanity. Got it.

Is that not what I've seen before?

It truly is sad when a fan base can find solace in denigrating a rival football program, in the hopes of that program joining them slogging through the sh*t slurry that has befallen their own program. Misery does love company!

monte is a character said:
It truly is sad when a fan base can find solace in denigrating a rival football program, in the hopes of that program joining them slogging through the sh*t slurry that has befallen their own program. Misery does love company!

You just described UND football.

Back